[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Liberals can't attack the character of Herman Cain directly...

... so they formulate a narrative in which Herman Cain was compelled to support Trump against his better judgement. And it killed him.

Never mind that dude was battling stage 4 cancer ...

Never mind that there are black Americans who defy the narrative of being oppressed by systemic racism.

Blacks can actually be something other than Democrats.

Last edited:
I agree, Herman Cain felt pressured to be at a Trump rally. His attendance cost him his life.

Was his attendance really necessary? How about the rally? Maybe it wasn't the smartest choice to hold such an event in the middle of a pandemic. Maybe it wasn't the smartest choice to require a geriatric member of your cabinet to be there as part of their job.

Grown man makes decisions for himself. News at 11!

I agree, Herman Cain felt pressured to be at a Trump rally. His attendance cost him his life.

His choice of career and political alignment cost him his life.

not Trump

If Hillary Clinton wasn't such a witch the guy might have gone over to the dems and be totally safe now b/c corona hoax and Trump rally would not have happened

so +1 to Killary

Was his attendance really necessary? How about the rally? Maybe it wasn't the smartest choice to hold such an event in the middle of a pandemic. Maybe it wasn't the smartest choice to require a geriatric member of your cabinet to be there as part of their job.

The fact you are even arguing about this just shows what an angry loser you are FYI. Just makes you look like a pile of shit with no humanity.

I'm sorry and thanks; I didn't get that far. Does she say how old she was?
Any room for him being tricked?
not sure i believe all women First she says he came quick (said in a put down way) then later claims it felt like an eternity...

I believe the age range of the room was 14-16 stated before her statement. She never said how old she was but it is assumed in that age range. Regardless, she claimed she was crying and asked him to stop so even if she was at the age of consent it is at the most a rapity rape rape charge.

how 'bout a worst/best scenario
Trump's younger and hornier
This 16 yo looking 19 comes on to him
because she's being paid too
what's her best story later to make bank?

not that she's an impassionate whore
used in a Mossad scheme
set to blackmail a man

no,
'i was raped'

(when i was younger but older, i think i dodged a beauty of a bullet. pepperidge farms)

Last edited:
Which no one was forced to go dumbfuck. You know like these riots which dwarf the population of that one rally yet all the liberal mayors said was ok?

idiot

Herman cain didn’t die because blm said he had to attend a riot. He died because trump held a rally and trump’s campaign wanted cain there. L

No one is forced to protest that’s a choice.

Herman cain didn’t die because blm said he had to attend a riot. He died because trump held a rally and trump’s campaign wanted cain there. L

No one is forced to protest that’s a choice.

It is also a choice to be at a rally. You are still arguing this and proving my point. If he is battling stage 4 cancer which is an obvious risk, you are damn skippy it was a choice. You are one of those morons blaming Trump on Covid reaction aren't you?

Meanwhile in Chicago
R9tdddz.png

Scooby you gonna move to montana now that your states turning blue

Hehhehe

How did you let your own state turn so cuck sad!

Back