[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol seeing kittycuck and the liberals turn into anti-jewish nazis is the best part of the trump presidency

lol seeing kittycuck and the liberals turn into anti-jewish nazis is the best part of the trump presidency

This cuck cant stop himself from shilling against his own country

1555789048779.png
[/url]

Sad and emberassing :lol: shill boy wont ever admit maga is dead

Point me
Point me where
Israel
Give me another false flag
So I know who you want me to attack.

Watching
Hoping
We really aren't as contolled
As it seems

wutta gud nudda gr8 day o fukn wit liberal pussyass cuckfux dat betta off ded alway do it yall irl yus lykka da internetz 2 else u a pussyass bitch 2 smdh lol :jester:

All the shills reeeee so much when you point out double standard levels of cuck :lol:

It’s very interesting..there are 171,476 words in the English dictionary and you only use about 10 of those over all of your posts and the same 2 or 3 stolen slang words.

“Lol”

one versus like 10 maga turds and they still cant come up with a good reeeee lmao

How disgruntled are these boomers lmao

Last edited:
Look guys I dislike kittycat's smugness as much as anyone
but one look at the POTUS State of the Union Address and you can see who this country is really fighting for
Both sides stood up and clapped like trained seals whenever Israel was mentioned.
And the way President Donald Trump talks about Israel is with a fondness that if it was any other country he'd be impeached right away for collusion.

Last edited:
:lol:

Trump is guaranteed to win. Don't get me wrong.. if there is any black slaves still alive, we should give them a couple of bucks. Fuck the rest of them

Reparations debate gets new life in Dem House - POLITICO

Democrats have sidestepped the debate over reparations for African-Americans for decades. But now the issue is bubbling up in the House, and the new majority is wrestling with how to tackle it ahead of the 2020 campaign.

Sparked in part by the support of several presidential contenders, the topic has been discussed multiple times by top House Democrats, including at their retreat in the exurbs of Virginia earlier this month.

But the issue is likely to divide the party — not just by race, but by generation. The Congressional Black Caucus is notably split, with some younger African-American lawmakers clamoring to force the conversation into the open while more senior members worry about alienating moderate voters.

“My problem with the entire discussion around reparations is that it’s really used, in my opinion, to ridicule African- Americans, as if what black people are interested in is a check,”

You said it.. not me

Back