I haven't spoken to another person...

Oh yeah! I haven't heard anyone for over 31 days I stuffed big wads of cotton in my ear and the ear muffs on top of that wrap my head...

talking on the otherhand is nonstop. We should hangout.

i'm sure the people you regularly talk to were ecstatic with your awkward silence, because they didn't want to talk to your weird ass either.

I am jealous of your solitude, OP. I have to talk to people far too much in my job. The only thing worse than talking to people is sharing the road with them.

in college I used to try social experiments. I went two weeks without opening a door until my friends realized what I was doing and screwed it up.

It it fun to take people out of their comfort zones. For instance, if someone asks you "How's it going" actually tell them exactly whats going on. The reaction is pretty funny.

Go sit next to someone in a cafeteria with tons of empty seats.

in college I used to try social experiments. I went two weeks without opening a door until my friends realized what I was doing and screwed it up.

It it fun to take people out of their comfort zones. For instance, if someone asks you "How's it going" actually tell them exactly whats going on. The reaction is pretty funny.

Go sit next to someone in a cafeteria with tons of empty seats.

i bet none of this actually happened

i bet none of this actually happened

I know it sounds stupid but it did totally happen. At a large campus everyone holes the door open for other people so I just kept walking through it. When my friend figured it out he stopped people from opening the tood and made me do it.

shit I was 20 and did stupid things that made me laugh.

The other thing was for a communication class in which we were supposed to take people out of their comfort zones, basically calling them on their programmed responses.

Back