Things to do with broken bones...

BurninSnipa

Veteran XX
For the first time in my life, I've seriously broken a bone. Both bones in my right forearm are broken near the wrist.

For those who are interested, some 16 year old chick made a heinously illegal left hand turn while I was crossing the intersection with my nice green light. I t-boned her Chevy Cavalier at about 50mph. Pics will come of the car eventually.

Anyway, I thought I'd find out from TW just what would be good broken arm activities. I am a righty, so I'm going to have to learn to write lefty fora few months. This one handed typing thing sucks.

Pretty much all of the things I do require my dominant hand or both hands... except poker, drinking and masturbation. What do y'all suggest?

The pain Barris... it's unreasonable

i've broken my right arm 3 times. most recently it was my elbow in sept. just had surgery on it last week to remove bone fragments and scar tissue to increase my limited mobility. it sucks.get used to eating and wiping your ass with your left hand.

i do jerk it with my left.

she wasnt bery hot. my gf was in the car anyway.

and yyeah ill mneed surgery my radius or whatever is shattered at the end

... it sucks.get used to eating and wiping your ass with your left hand.

purell-hand-sanitizer.jpg
:lol:

I trained alot last time I broke my arm
I trained with my feet... ie. running, jumping, flipping etc.
I actually took the time to improve my flexibility and stretched alot..
Although I must admit I became very familiar with TV-shows I hadn't had time to watch before it.

Back