yea drones are kinda fucking dumb
And boost fighter dmg, ever since they boosted all ships HP, fighters have been less useful :(

yea drones are kinda fucking dumb
And boost fighter dmg, ever since they boosted all ships HP, fighters have been less useful :(

um, what? Fighters still chew through BS's and can put major DPS on capitals. Plus they're unaffected by lag and can be deployed without any risk to a carrier pilot sitting at a POS and recalled instantly.

um, what? Fighters still chew through BS's and can put major DPS on capitals. Plus they're unaffected by lag and can be deployed without any risk to a carrier pilot sitting at a POS and recalled instantly.
No, Greywolf is right, they need more DPS. Right now they don't hit hard enough to stop the target from just taking them down if they're prepared.

Fighters as of right now, are basically easy pickings for 3 BS's. Remember they are cruiser size, so they are easy enough to target and hit with decent skills.

And they cost 3X as much as a normal cruiser :\

Warning large pics!

CCP uploaded some new pics of new high rez models, hope i dont break TW
gb2.jpg

gde1.jpg

mc3_thukker.jpg

merlin_mordus.jpg

pod.jpg

amarr_stargate_standard_wip.jpg

Fighters are fine you retards.

They boosted ship HPs so they fucking last longer. What would be the damn point of now boosting damage?

Think, people.

The point is to make them the weapon they were suppose to be. They are pussified now, any half non retarded gang can just kill the fighters to make a carrier useless, and because the fighters do less dmg, the gang might lose 1 BS if the carrier is lucky, and they dont warp away. Meanwhile the carrier just lost 200-300 mill worth of fighters

Last edited:
Fighters are indeed fine like pickle said. If you're sending in fighters without any support then you're doing something wrong. Smart pilots can keep their fighters alive. Fighters are there for large dps and sheer zerg factor to overwhelm.

If you want to boost fighters then perhaps give them either a speed bonus to catch smaller cruiser sized ships better or better armor or un nerf them a bit regarding how much damage they do to smaller ships. Against battleships, however, fighters are flat out nasty and don't need any more love.

2007.03.10 19:58:28 Combat Templar belonging to Kai Kemen strikes you perfectly, wrecking for 1202.9 damage.

Now shut the fuck up, idiots.

Actually what i mean is how drones stats dont show in game. I dont feel like loading up quickfit everytime i wanna see something.
And yes,drones have downs. Big downs.

Back