So, What did I miss?

Yep, we've visited the Goons twice at least. Last contract I do remember a bunch of RA log offs, a lot of Goons with some very odd load outs getting blown up and the occasional BS blob trying to chase our ceptor gang all over the place. Was rather amusing actually.

Do you have any killmails or screenshots to prove this or are supposed to take you at your word?

The GM's saying don't fofo in local and having people accuse us of lagging servers by fofo are two totally different things. By all means though, keep it up! You're doing your masters proud.

The best thing for MC would be if BoB loses and dies off, seriously.

Right now you have ZERO contract opportunities from any real alliance that isn't a BoB pet.

Something that ran across my mind personally also. MC will either keep their stations which isn't a bad thing imho or we'll be be back to Empire but free of any political bullshit. Kind of a win win deal.

Do you have any killmails or screenshots to prove this or are supposed to take you at your word?

The GM's saying don't fofo in local and having people accuse us of lagging servers by fofo are two totally different things. By all means though, keep it up! You're doing your masters proud.

So you're actually denying any use of lag tactics then? Check.

Of RA pulling logoffskis I don't have screens. Yes, you'll have to take me at my word on that one. Same of watching you guys blob up in heavy gear to take on a ceptor gang. Not that it was a a serious insult. I just found it funny that we were getting chased by a group that really couldn't keep up. General link for the Goon kills. You can dig around if you like.

Mercenary Coalition Killboard - Alliance details - GoonSwarm

Only masters we have are ourselves dude. Hopefully when the dust settles this old argument gets buried with the war.

OH GOD NOT AN INTY GANK GANG. I know that sure helped when MC sat in POS shields watching 1v- blow up and disappeared when ISS needed them.

RE: lag

omgfighters.jpg

So you're actually denying any use of lag tactics then? Check.

Of RA pulling logoffskis I don't have screens. Yes, you'll have to take me at my word on that one. Same of watching you guys blob up in heavy gear to take on a ceptor gang. Not that it was a a serious insult. I just found it funny that we were getting chased by a group that really couldn't keep up. General link for the Goon kills. You can dig around if you like.

Mercenary Coalition Killboard - Alliance details - GoonSwarm

Only masters we have are ourselves dude. Hopefully when the dust settles this old argument gets buried with the war.

So, you don't really have any screen shots of bookmark bombs and you killed a bunch of goons in December of last year? Check.

If you're not BoB slaves, why didn't you guys take the now famous blank check contract from ASCN?

So, you don't really have any screen shots of bookmark bombs and you killed a bunch of goons in December of last year? Check.

If you're not BoB slaves, why didn't you guys take the now famous blank check contract from ASCN?

Do I presonally have screens? No. Luckily I haven't had to deal with that first hand. Thought there was enough info on the Eve-O forums to make a judgement. If you care to enlighten me beyond the scope of that I'm all ears. No sarcasm.

Regarding not taking any contract against ASCN it was the same reason we didn't want to get involved in this cluster fuck of a war. Fight for BoB we get labeled slaves for the 1000th time. Fight for ASCN and we get a swift kick in the nuts by BoB and lose our space. Neither choice was a good one for the MC. We stayed out of it and took other contracts that were away from the killzone. You might remember the first IAC Prohibition contract. By far one of my favorite contracts to date in terms of fun and keeping things mostly smack free.

Anyways trying to stay neutral while living in someones space is daunting at best especially now. Take any contract and you end up on someones side of this war. It's a moot point now anyway since the AAA and Razor pos hits we've openly declared a side. I personally wish we could have taken some contracts on the other side of the 'verse during this crap so we wouldn't have to deal with it but thats well far gone by this point.

For now, fireworks, fun and hopefully when the dust settles things for our alliance will return to normal. Or at least as normal as we get. Lets hope the servers hold up yeah?

Last edited:
The only BM related incident happened when a goon undocked from the XZH station in a shuttle that had a set of Cloud Ring g2g instas. He had opened his hold and waited a minute when nothing showed up he assumed it was just empty. He undocked, died before the grid could load for him while the station was camped. That's the only incident where someone got a slap on the wrist for anything related to bookmark bombs or cans or whatever retarded shit you take as gospel off of the eve-o forums.

The cans thing I have no idea where that whole thing started as part of it was probably due to not being able to differentiate between wrecks and cans. The only time cans are purposefully dropped has to do with sniper warp ins.

As far as why no real alliance hires you, it's probably because the alliances involved realize it would be a giant waste of money that they could easily spend on friendly capitals that they can depend on and risk in combat. Rather than "SHOCK TROOPS" that high tail it for a 'better contract' and trump up some 10 million isk frigate kills while only losing 50 million on those faction fitted hac pinatas.

Do I presonally have screens? No. Luckily I haven't had to deal with that first hand. Thought there was enough info on the Eve-O forums to make a judgement. If you care to enlighten me beyond the scope of that I'm all ears. No sarcasm.

If you believe anything on the Eve-O forums, you have serious brain damage and need professional help. By Eve-O standards we ( you, us, D2, BoB, LV, everybody ) are cheaters, lagsploiters, and uberhackers. Oh and every Russian is so poor that the need to play Eve 90 hours a week so their families can eat since they have to sell isk to live.

Helado hit it on the head and I'll let it go. If you feel like digging up screens or fraps or whatever, I'll be more than happy to go round and round again about it.

I want to clarify something. You wouldn't take BoB's side in the ASCN conflict because you didn't want to get labeled BoB slaves but you didn't take a contract against them because you're afraid they'll remove you from their space. By your own admission, you have a vested interest in keeping BoB in power and keeping BoB happy, am I right? You can't be a true, neutral merc corp and have your own space in the arguably most powerful alliance in the game's space.

Was the IAC Prohibition contract the recent one where MC bailed on ISS mid contract because Evil Thug was logged off in a system 10 jumps from F4R or is this some other contract that I missed?

The only BM related incident happened when a goon undocked from the XZH station in a shuttle that had a set of Cloud Ring g2g instas. He had opened his hold and waited a minute when nothing showed up he assumed it was just empty. He undocked, died before the grid could load for him while the station was camped. That's the only incident where someone got a slap on the wrist for anything related to bookmark bombs or cans or whatever retarded shit you take as gospel off of the eve-o forums.

I remember this incident, it was before ccp added wtz and removed instas.

And to mr. saintdude trainwrecker, you are fucking brainwashed. Seriously you are talking out of your ass. It makes me angry to read the things you type because you sincerely believe them. If there ever was a time for an eve intervention, it is now.

If you believe anything on the Eve-O forums, you have serious brain damage and need professional help. By Eve-O standards we ( you, us, D2, BoB, LV, everybody ) are cheaters, lagsploiters, and uberhackers. Oh and every Russian is so poor that the need to play Eve 90 hours a week so their families can eat since they have to sell isk to live.

Helado hit it on the head and I'll let it go. If you feel like digging up screens or fraps or whatever, I'll be more than happy to go round and round again about it.

I want to clarify something. You wouldn't take BoB's side in the ASCN conflict because you didn't want to get labeled BoB slaves but you didn't take a contract against them because you're afraid they'll remove you from their space. By your own admission, you have a vested interest in keeping BoB in power and keeping BoB happy, am I right? You can't be a true, neutral merc corp and have your own space in the arguably most powerful alliance in the game's space.

Was the IAC Prohibition contract the recent one where MC bailed on ISS mid contract because Evil Thug was logged off in a system 10 jumps from F4R or is this some other contract that I missed?

Fair enough on the Eve-O thing and I definately agree. Unfortunately it also feeds you guys just as much bullshit info about MC as it does me about you guys. Who to believe? The people we've flown with for nearly a year or the peanut gallery? I trust my CEO, directors and yes even Sel. Meanwhile all we get is crapped on by Coalition members. Even if it was 101% justified on your part can you honestly sit there and wonder why people\corps\alliance might not be overly receptive? I also realize it's a two way street so if you caught any heat from myself or my people I can see how you might feel the same way.

Look we can go around and around about this. Face it, you're honestly not going to change my outlook regarding the Goons unless I see first hand post war (should they win) that they actually end up playing the good guys. I also know I'm not going to change your mind about the MC unless BoB ends up losing the war and we don't have ties to any BoB related space any more.

So instead of going around even more on this Eve-O style flaming circle jerk I'm gonna drop it because it's not going anywhere. I mean if you want to keep bashing then I don't know what to tell ya. :disgust:

ps I was referring to the first IAC contract. Big solid flame free fun with the only badness being the server hurling at every chance. Please, lets not start with the Butter Dog saga again. Damn horse is beaten down to one micron thick by now.

The Mittini pretty much stated on another forum (that I refuse to mention here because of TW's famous invasion potential) that the goons will continue their warpath even after bob is no more.

I'm guessing they'll go after old bob residents, and most likely YouWhat as well. Then they'll go after anyone else that gave them grief in syndicate, I imagine.

So yes, this is certainly a situation where the goons may not be any better than bob, but it is a game, after all, where people shoot things. So all political BS aside, this is a sweet time.

COAD is probably the worst bit of undermoderated crap I have ever had the inexplicable compulsion to read.

When it bypasses "in character" or roleplay postings, they should just lock it.

I like the sandbox, but hearing the other kids screaming "neener neener" 24/7 makes the game look like some FPS bullshit bravado (tribes included :) ) that I didn't expect for my first mmorpg.

Back