I hate these 4 hour downtimes

This sucks... I am actually getting work done today because I cant fucking play EVE. I was really stoked to get the industry plans moving today too.

Yeah I wasn't able to do crap with it last night because it went down not long after I sent out the mail.

Yeah I wasn't able to do crap with it last night because it went down not long after I sent out the mail.

I managed to get the eve-mails out that I wanted to... that was it though. I'll check back around dinner time and maybe everything will be back to normal.

pushed back again... T-Minus 90 minutes until the next delay announcement.

my training at the moment...
Damia = Large Projectile Turret 5 :: 18 days remaining.
xiVexus = Refinery Effeciency 5 :: 11 days remaining.

Good thing that I don't have ANY training running at the moment because the last one ran out 1 hour after they took down the server. :mad: :flame:

Edit: Another thing: Why don't they roll back their faulty patch, get their shit together on the test server and then try again? GRRR

Heavy Drones 2 will be finished at 10 pm central time, and yes the Pilgrim will have 3 of those badboys for your mining pleasures in Uej ;)

Good thing that I don't have ANY training running at the moment because the last one ran out 1 hour after they took down the server. :mad: :flame:

Edit: Another thing: Why don't they roll back their faulty patch, get their shit together on the test server and then try again? GRRR

Because it works fine on the test server.

If you want these patches to go faster and have less down time, delete all of your bookmarks.

with that combo of drones, do you send them to the same target? do you have drone navigation trained, are your heavy drones fast enough to beat on frigates?

Back