staying or packing up and moving to new region?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow13 said:
that was the wierdest thing for me at first when I left ASCN. Getting used to be told to bring out my punisher instead of a bigger ship for pirate ops. Only time they call upon the apoc is when they want me to help tank sentries, I sold it finally because we rarely do gate camps and I like my new crow more =>

Yeah, small ships are alot more fun and versatile. I fly AFs 90% of the time and lock down almost anything that moves.

ES_GATO! said:
turnschuh, your stabbed out stilletto escaped my crow while trying to gank me with a few cruisers.

See you in space.

:rofl:

n00b
I mwd out of your scrambling range cause of course I didnt want to get you a free kill in my support ceptor.
If you look at the ascn killboard and search for me, you may noticed that I NEVER used any stabs expect onces.

All this talk about ascn using stabs omgwtf is bullshit. Its not an alliance, nor a corp who is using stabs, its the player. If a player decides to use stabs, his choice and has nothing to do with the alliance.

get over it TW.

Last edited:
Shadow13 said:
considering you were arguing with someone completely different then I, until I intentionally pushed your button, no I would say its not. The only people here that talk the mad shit are FREE guys. I have been having conversations in game, and out of game with those people who are not free, yet FREE is the only people that tend to get into arguements here, and yet im the problem? riiiiight big guy. Was it not you who so had the super gay comment "We are all TW here".

EDIT: The difference between you and BEAST? BEAST can sit here bullshit back and forth for what it is, bullshit and not take it so personally, grow up vlas. or better yet, grow a pair.
I see words here, but all they really say is "duuuh duuuh"

You really think I actually care what a mouth-breathing card-carrying retard has to say?

It's funny to see you keep typing way too many words in response to me. Keep it up, knuckledragger.

Vlasic said:
I see words here, but all they really say is "duuuh duuuh"

You really think I actually care what a mouth-breathing card-carrying retard has to say?

It's funny to see you keep typing way too many words in response to me. Keep it up, knuckledragger.

sorry bud, but if you really didnt care you wouldnt respond. Matter of fact, if you hate me so much if you just didnt respond to me at all I would prolly do what I did for the last month and lurke, reading but not really saying much unless I have something to say.

"You really think I actually care what a mouth-breathing card-carrying retard has to say?"

wow you got me there Mr. Wit. Next time come back with something that at least is funny. I mean you almost had it with the knuckledragger remark, but thats who I am. Fast Talking, bad tempered gorilla. Just too bad you can not come to grips with what you are

a fucking hypocrite.

Last edited:
Vlasic said:
how ironic

to end this little spat between you and I... I will explain it.

I am the person you think I am. I really am. I am the type of asshole who loses his temper and does stupid shit out of anger. do I beat my wife? nope, do I beat my kids? nope, have I in the past taken it out on other people? You bet.

I work in a "decent" job, making middle class wages 50k a year, I am not totally happy with my life, but I am content. I love my kids, my family and I have fun everyday I am alive, either it being here arguing with you, or in eve getting blown up at gate camps (fucking smart bombs) or sitting on my couch drinking a beer.

You... now you on the other hand... Ill go off what I know here.

You think you are better then other people, you think you are witty and smart. You have not come to realize yet, that you are sitting here arguing with me about when we argue, or who starts it. You are acting like a 15 year old, you are acting exactly like the same person you quoted me to be. The difference is my friend? I know who I am, I know what I do, I am not the type of fool who sits here and makes remarks like:

"I feel stupid every time I respond to you"

then spend the next 2 days posting in every post trying to be witty and retort some shit slinging back and forth between a couple of alliances. If I felt stupid doing something you know what I do? I DO not do it anymore. You on the other hand, sit here and keep going, and at your own admission feel more and more stupid each time you do it.

so again I ask you, who is the retard, the retard that knows he is a retard but enjoys it, or the retard who hates being a retard but is too fucking stupid to stop himself from being one.

personally Vlas, I never have liked you. I think you are so full of shit sometimes you forget where the shit stops, and the real vlas starts. But to each his own.

ill make you a deal fuckface. You can get the last word in, post whatever you want about me right under this one, and I will never respond directly to you again as long as you do the same. Easy enough? If I get into some shit talk with beast, understand its between beast and I, and we do not take it seriously, do not come to his defense and I will not try to defend the old alliance I was in for being WCS whores.

I want this forum not to be a place where you and I sit here and bitch back and forth, I came to the eve forum here to find info and some doods who were into the same game I was, not to listen to bullshit rantings because you guys do not like ASCN and can not discern the difference between Tribalwar ascn members and non TW ascn members.

in closing, take it up the ass. I would give it to you, but I do not want to have to deal with you being even more sprung on my dick then you already are.

now thats a fucking book. fuck only one problem.

I have shit talked myself out of energy and now I have nothing else to do.

Nope, don't care

And yes, you have the wrong idea about me. You would have to actually have a conversation with me and/or be on a team with me to undestand.

Just remember one thing - I take NOTHING seriously. Not even myself.

Vlasic said:
Nope, don't care

And yes, you have the wrong idea about me. You would have to actually have a conversation with me and/or be on a team with me to undestand.

Just remember one thing - I take NOTHING seriously. Not even myself.

thank god for a minute there I actually thought you were taking this shit a bit too much to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back