Huzzah 1 FiX 0.

Vlasic said:
you sure take this shit awful personally

I just think its funny you guys whine so much like a baby with no tit, yet you talk all big and bad on the forums like you are pvp gods.

learn to adapt or shut the fuck up. If you cant take us, with or without stabs (which both sides use btw) then shut the fuck up.

all you do is look like whiney faggots when you and your little henchmen of shit talkers have to turn EVERY post into a god damn ascn hate thread (which btw, I am no longer part of) just tired of hearing your little shitstain of a corps rhetoric everytime I try to read something in this forum.

in closing, eat shit and die. thnx.

NAT Mav said:
Would you feel any better if we said BURN EDEN?

sorry, that above post that was quoted to Vlasic, was meant for you big guy. Read and take it to heart. Quit whining like little faggots in this board, make it constructive for new players not you and your little assclown buddies personal rant board against my old alliance.

EDIT: and even though I do not agree with BE's strats, they fucking worked. You can't figure out how to beat it? tough shit. Did you whine this much in T1 when people used chai... oh wait, nm I know the answer to that one too.

HeckeL said:
so why is it considered cowardly to have a warp stabilizer on board?

I can understand people not liking others who hit & run, but if you warp into a camped gate and its 10 on 1, what other option do you have?

It's not cowardly to use WCS (Warp Core Stabalizers) if you are running solo, or severely outnumbered in enemy space.

What is considered cowardly is when people go into hostile space looking to gank miners/haulers (easy kills), and run like the wind when any remotely comparably sized force shows up to engage them in defense of their home.

In other words, if you go looking for a fight, be man enough to stand up to one if it's almost even. If you are way out classed, and the enemy has managed to put together a 100 man fleet to counter your 25 man incursion force, feel free to run, you know your goose is cooked... ;)

EndR said:
Ziri is our corps main hq. Seriously, it's pretty clear. If you have insta's you have 0 worry of getting ganked or what not.

Huzzah / CVA are anti pirate so we keep the pipe clean in and around the gates to 0.0 and throughout.

I do not rat there, I rat in 0.0 where my POS is at, ziri and mamet is so hot with Huzzah members that pirates aren't a problem.

We have our friendlist loaded with pirates and what not so we are always checking, plus we have this intellegence client made by one of huzzah members that scans our intel chat, military chat, and what not for reportings and keeps a database of encounters with that specific person/gang.

Very very very useful.

Where I rat, I never encountered a pirate yet.

wtf?

Dude, if he marketed that proggie, you can definantly make some ISK

HeckeL said:
so why is it considered cowardly to have a warp stabilizer on board?

I can understand people not liking others who hit & run, but if you warp into a camped gate and its 10 on 1, what other option do you have?
Idunno

I use them on my gank setup :shrug:

It just doesn't make much sense to use them on, say, a crow.

Shadow13 said:
I just think its funny you guys whine so much like a baby with no tit, yet you talk all big and bad on the forums like you are pvp gods.

learn to adapt or shut the fuck up. If you cant take us, with or without stabs (which both sides use btw) then shut the fuck up.

all you do is look like whiney faggots when you and your little henchmen of shit talkers have to turn EVERY post into a god damn ascn hate thread (which btw, I am no longer part of) just tired of hearing your little shitstain of a corps rhetoric everytime I try to read something in this forum.

in closing, eat shit and die. thnx.
What's this "you guys" crap?

My henchmen?

Dude, you're a fucking retard. Everyone here speaks for himself. I personally use WCS on my gank setup so it would be hypocritical for me to knock it.

Dude, less coffee. Seriously. If you don't like the anti-ascn shit, go read another forum, crybaby.

uhh, there's only one person in this thread waving his e-penii around whining....??? :nag:

PSA: if you can't take silly passing remarks, click here

Shadow13 said:
I'm a very insecure individual.
:lol: Amazing how quickly you get your panties in a wad anytime anyone says something like "ASCN WCS lol!!!" Yes, it's a viable tactic. If you notice, though, a good % of the WCS references have a making-fun-of tone, and not an ow-my-female-genitalia-hurts tone.

I bet it is a real joy to work with you IRL. If you get so defensive over such a minor thing in a GAME, I can only imagine the kind of tense work environment you create.

Cliffs: Holy crap, you're a Veteran5 and you have such thin e-skin?

haniblecter said:
Lock been locking down the lvl4's recently.

He better get his homo ass pvp'ing soon!
Yeah, trying to raise my sec.

It's tough... I find myself taking time off every once in a while just to shoot things. Won't have to worry about that anymore though once I get a PVP alt trained (I'm devoting my main to mission running and industry from now on.)

I find it funny you guys whine and whine and whine about ASCN in every single post on this forum, you see, ASCN, nor AXE give a flying rats ass about you because you mean about 0 in their worry-o-meter I didnt get riled up because I care wtf you think about a corp that makes your little piss ant collection of fools look like pudwacking 12 year olds, I just get tired of coming here to hear about others happenings in eve, or to help the occasional new guy, like sending 2m to blitz to help him out with learning books it gets old listening to your crybaby fest about how the big bad evil ASCN made your playtime not so special =(

Last edited:
FissioN said:
:lol: Amazing how quickly you get your panties in a wad anytime anyone says something like "ASCN WCS lol!!!" Yes, it's a viable tactic. If you notice, though, a good % of the WCS references have a making-fun-of tone, and not an ow-my-female-genitalia-hurts tone.

I bet it is a real joy to work with you IRL. If you get so defensive over such a minor thing in a GAME, I can only imagine the kind of tense work environment you create.

Cliffs: Holy crap, you're a Veteran5 and you have such thin e-skin?

if you do not know the difference between a persons forum habits, and their real life habits then I pity you big guy. What I said here though is the same thing I would say to you guys in person. Quit the fucking crybaby bullshit about ASCN, you hate them so much grow a fucking pair, come to ASCN / AXE space and throw down, your G' buddies did it, why can't your tit sucking leech ass corp do it?

EDIT: as a side note, we were in YOUR space kicking YOUR fucking asses, I have yet to see a FREE in impass or Fey, I am waiting for the awsomeness that is you to come show me how e-tough you are with out wcs!

and btw, thats my making fun tone, and as I said before, eat shit and die. thnx.

Last edited:
Shadow13 said:
if you do not know the difference between a persons forum habits, and their real life habits then I pity you big guy. What I said here though is the same thing I would say to you guys in person. Quit the fucking crybaby bullshit about ASCN, you hate them so much grow a fucking pair, come to ASCN / AXE space and throw down, your G' buddies did it, why can't your tit sucking leech ass corp do it?

EDIT: as a side note, we were in YOUR space kicking YOUR fucking asses, I have yet to see a FREE in impass or Fey, I am waiting for the awsomeness that is you to come show me how e-tough you are with out wcs!

and btw, thats my making fun tone, and as I said before, eat shit and die. thnx.

Actually, several of us were right down there in the middle of the G gangs in your space. Right now we're running rampant on F-E, ERA, Goon, etc space.

I would like to add that Shadow13 is acting like a tubgirl douche nozzle. Yes I am Captain Obvious.

Enjoy running backwards through a cornfield.

ps

Shadow13 said:
or to help the occasional new guy, like sending 2m to blitz to help him out with learning books it gets old listening to your crybaby fest about how the big bad evil ASCN made your playtime not so special =(

Where was Ordos' 2 million?

Back