LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Roga said:
And what a great role model sarca is being to him. If someone pisses you off just attack him and choke him. Unless of course he's bigger than you in which case it's just fine because you can't beat him up. Gotta love this mentality :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Can you read? I never said that violence is the answer. I was addressing LGBR's role in the situation and comparing it with my own experiences. The bottom line is that violence isn't the right answer but if LGBR had just listened to Sarc and left when asked we wouldn't even be reading about this right now. I am in no way saying what Sarc did was acceptable but that's life, like a stated in my previous post, you intentionally try and annoy people and eventually one of them will snap back.

FuFu said:
how bout you just exaggerate everything i post?

i never once posted a single thing about suicide.

can you please explain to me what kind of faggot with no life goes and takes pictures of him self next to a biology book and knife and then
posts them on the ineternet so his internet popularity and go up a few levels

thanks

im not going to go look for those threads but the ones i distinctly remember posting in are you:

- contemplating slitting your wrists/suicide/whatever because your life sucks
- crying because your gf is going to a different college
- wahing about skipping your AP biology exam and having to take a final because of it

basically stupid insignificant shit that you dramatize

can you please explain to me what kind of faggot with no life posts those threads on an internet forum as if anyone cares

and yes, i took those pics because i found them funny. the reason i still whore this forum even today is because it amuses me. therefore i am contributing to the funny.

Last edited:
Requiem said:
before i read this thread were pics posted yet cause i had my video camera at that time. funny shit. Ill get pics if we need them still.,

PLEASE post full video (with sound) !!
(i think there will be people to host it ;) )

wait, there was someone there who videotaped the incident... but hasn't given us any information on what really happened? wtf

Suuuure they will wendal. You've alwasy handled things yourself? Then why say sar shouldn't of handled this himself?

Flubber said:
u r not funny. u r a tard.
I actually found the pictures he took to be amusing, I even saved a couple.

Sarca has always been cool to talk to back when BangMe was new and the TWers went over to it. I am waiting to hear their stories before I give my opinion. If LGBR is 15 he is coming up with the generation that will bring this country to shit. I am glad I graduated high school when I did because all the ncoming freshman were fucking wiggers that needed an ass kicking. Age is irrelevant, you don't talk shit to older people then try to hide behind the law.

ayzianboy said:
this makes me think that you are like LGBR. One of those 15 year old pussies that talk shit, and think that because you're 15 you're immsune to getting your ass beat, because otherwise you wouldn't live very long.

The bottom line is, before you say something, make sure you can back it up. If you walk up to me IRL and say "fuck you chink" i don't care how old you are, your lips are going to be kissing the ground.

Fuck you chink.

Gmankuza said:
Suuuure they will wendal. You've alwasy handled things yourself? Then why say sar shouldn't of handled this himself?

always... no other choice for me in life...

and you forget that this was a 23 year attacking a 15 year old...

but guess what, I gives a fuck about now.. why? because it's damn close to quitting time and that means my ass is going surfing...

so uh, rant on fgt's...

GigaFool said:
Man, there are some real fucking pussies on this forum.

Why do some people seem to try to make pissing of sarcastick a UVA pasttime? It's honestly not as easy as you think to set him off. I watched Glare talk shit to him for almost 5 minutes before he got up and threw a shirt at him at UVA3, while cass was doing nothing to provoke it.

He's a good guy, and if he attacked this stupid 15 year old fuck, more power to him, cuz he probably deserved it. Maybe he'll fucking learn something.

oh yeah i'm getting a lot of entertainment from the "wah assault and battery" crowd, keep it up you fucking pussies.

This comes from someone who said the police suck because they didn't drop everythng to look for his stolen guitar.

WeNdeL said:
always... no other choice for me in life...

and you forget that this was a 23 year attacking a 15 year old...

but guess what, I gives a fuck about now.. why? because it's damn close to quitting time and that means my ass is going surfing...

so uh, rant on fgt's...

hey wendel i don't see you posting your pic, or was the one i got from google pretty much dead on?

Back