LGBR Did get beat up, lol

ayzianboy said:
If you walk up to me IRL and say "fuck you chink" i don't care how old you are, your lips are going to be kissing the ground.

i see a nice cozy cell in your future, unless of course you are just talking internet toughguy bullshit. You would have to physically attack me to provoke me into defending myself. Of course I am old enough to know you don't beat on a 15 yo. What are you one of them fucking gang member asians like we see on bad cop TV shows?

ayzianboy said:
who said it was months or years?

coulda been last week

plus if someone continually flames you, you tend to remember them after a bit.

plus, he didn't jump him because LGBR said Sarca had a farmer's tan. He jumped LGBR because he found him annoying but he wouldn't leave, and then LGBR busts out the middle school "make me" card which is also really fucking annoying.

If Sarca really wanted to beat up LGBR he would have punched him then put his head through a monitor instead of just tackling him to the ground.

When you grow up, one day, you'll realize how juvenile your thoughts are. At least I hope that happens at some point in your life.

ThrillKillKulT said:
i see a nice cozy cell in your future, unless of course you are just talking internet toughguy bullshit. You would have to physically attack me to provoke me into defending myself. Of course I am old enough to know you don't beat on a 15 yo. What are you one of them fucking gang member asians like we see on bad cop TV shows?

:shrug: yeah if it's like a 10 year old i'm not going to exactly beat his ass, maybe pick him up and scare him or something, but if it's like 16+ i'd do more. I mean, it's not like i'm going to go on an all out frenzy. I would probably run something like:

them: chink
me: what the fuck did you say
them: nothing. (done)

if
them: i said fuck you chink
me: *punch them in the face* what did you say

of course if they persist in calling me a chink over and over then that's anoter story. Granted the "they started it" argument doesn't exactly work in court, but considering that they said "chink" it would be racial slander and that's a slight different tone as well.

Neutrino said:
When you grow up, one day, you'll realize how juvenile your thoughts are. At least I hope that happens at some point in your life.

Granted when you're a 50 year old man that's another story, but when you're in college the environment is where most people seem to carry a chip on their shoulder and have a desire to prove that they are the baddest motherfucker in the world.

Taurus said:
What if their like...

them: hey Korean!

i be like "i am chinese not korean see -_- gooks are ^_^"

i really don't care when people call me a chink or gook or whatever as long at it's in some form of humor. But if they say it with malice and the intent of trying to insult me then i get pissed.

K-Rex said:
Can I get a quick summary or just read the whole thread?

LGBR was being a typical teenager, Sarc got pissed and beat him up, everyone trying to get Sarc off ended up dogpiling on LGBR, Madcat is a fucking ugly ass skank, the cops were called, they gave Sarc a warning, all the shit Cheater and Old_Skul said about kicking people that start fights doesn't apply to Sarc... I think that's it.

Oh yea, azianboy is a fucking THUG!

slinkeh said:
azyianboy all of sarcas fan club left the thread like 8 pages ago....time for you to run along too

not in the "fan club" persay, sry.

just saying you should take responsibility for your actions

don't mouth off if you can't back it up

being 15 doesn't mean you get immunity and that you can talk shit freely to whomever you choose

and from what i've heard sarca didn't punch him or anything, just threw him to the ground them dogpiled him, so wtf is everyone bitching about.

besides wtf was LGBR doing wandering around alone and deciding to chill with sarca and madcat his interweb friends :rolleyes: didn't cheater say there was going to be a kiddie corral section or something

ayzianboy said:
besides wtf was LGBR doing wandering around alone and deciding to chill with sarca and madcat his interweb friends :rolleyes: didn't cheater say there was going to be a kiddie corral section or something

They decided not to from what I saw here on TW.

So basically you're saying that because LGBR is a minor he can go around saying whatever he wants without having to worry about any consequences/repercussions as a result of his mouth?

Neutrino said:
They decided not to from what I saw here on TW.

bad idea. look what happens when you let the kids loose.

Ahh, whatever.

This should be a lesson learned to all the little shit talkers out there. Some of us get sick of it and will get froggy on some fucks head.

:shrug: Whatever, kid probably needed an attitude adjustment.

being thrown to the ground by a huge motherfucker can be quite a shocking experience for a 15 year old. I can't see how anyone could justify that. I can't think of anything lgbr could have done that would make this situation seem "right"; you just dont pull shit like that.

ayzianboy said:
So basically you're saying that because LGBR is a minor he can go around saying whatever he wants without having to worry about any consequences/repercussions as a result of his mouth?

bad idea. look what happens when you let the kids loose.

One word to Cheater would have gotten him a warning and more harrassment would have gotten him kicked out of the lan...

I guess that's pussy though. They should both be kicked out of the lan now, but that isn't going to happen either apparently.

Man, there are some real fucking pussies on this forum.

Why do some people seem to try to make pissing of sarcastick a UVA pasttime? It's honestly not as easy as you think to set him off. I watched Glare talk shit to him for almost 5 minutes before he got up and threw a shirt at him at UVA3, while cass was doing nothing to provoke it.

He's a good guy, and if he attacked this stupid 15 year old fuck, more power to him, cuz he probably deserved it. Maybe he'll fucking learn something.

oh yeah i'm getting a lot of entertainment from the "wah assault and battery" crowd, keep it up you fucking pussies.

Back