As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

Monkey_b said:
Shit, you're using stones technique. It seems you learned from your nemesis. Twist the plot and avoid the argument.

You amaze me.
Stone is my nemesis?
Anyhow
Does your hypocrisy know any limits?
Now its the subject of avoiding arguments....
Monkey_b said:
Yes, but I'm not flaming him. I'm pointing out how little self esteem you faggots have for needlessly picking on him and tearing his looks apart.
Monkey_b said:
Yes, a BEAST. You have so much hair I'm choking just from looking at your photo :lol:
vgo

anyhow, i'm off to a bar with friends and living in that world in which i have no apparent life.

have a good night on tw, monkey

shave that hideous unibrow.. my god.. looks like someone shit on you between the eyes.. and ur girl... HAHAH.. shes not yours.. and shes fugly..

omg..i read every single page...whoa...

hey roundhouse..dont listen to these guys, good job on your GF man..if you dont mind your stache...fuck it..dont shave it cause it wont grow back till your like 18....put some nair on that brow though man...i think i started to grow a uni, and shaved it or naired..it never came back...ditch the polo shirt, brush your teeth, you need a new hairdoo cause thats the gayest....other than that..you'll be ok...still ugly as fuck

BallZDeeP said:
omg..i read every single page...whoa...

hey roundhouse..dont listen to these guys, good job on your GF man..if you dont mind your stache...fuck it..dont shave it cause it wont grow back till your like 18....put some nair on that brow though man...i think i started to grow a uni, and shaved it or naired..it never came back...ditch the polo shirt, brush your teeth, you need a new hairdoo cause thats the gayest....other than that..you'll be ok...still ugly as fuck
:rofl:

Mr_Rabies said:
wtf she's like 20, and you're like 12.
freak.
I'm betting they're about the same age, with the fact that girls develop faster than guys.

Nice girl, too. Good looking and she looks like she has a sweet demeanor. Those things are usually deceptive so that means nothing. :) And Akela adds "Nice rack". Youth does that, I guess.

omghi2u.JPG

sled is a fucking hottie. :rofl: @ marweas pic (nj ballz)

roundhouse i'll admit, i don't have a girlfriend. but all i have to do is go into a club or a bar, pick out a girl talk for 5 minutes and it's back to my house we go. i don't want a girlfriend. i just want to fuck chicks and get them the fuck out of my house.

Moebius said:
sled is a fucking hottie. :rofl: @ marweas pic (nj ballz)

roundhouse i'll admit, i don't have a girlfriend. but all i have to do is go into a club or a bar, pick out a girl talk for 5 minutes and it's back to my house we go. i don't want a girlfriend. i just want to fuck chicks and get them the fuck out of my house.

Yea...it would be nice...no strings attached , and no drama

Back