Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On
Page 14 of 32
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
261 - 07-28-2020, 18:12
Agricultural Warfare? People Are Receiving Mysterious Unsolicited Packages Of Seeds In The Mail From China
Quote:
Just when you thought tensions between the U.S. and China couldn't get any stranger in the midst of the ongoing global pandemic, Americans across the country are starting to report receiving unsolicited packages of different types of seeds that they didn't order - and don't know anything about - at their door. The return address on the packages is always from China.

The Washington State Department of Agriculture wrote about the phenomenon on their Facebook page on July 24, 2020 and said that the seeds are being shipping in packaging that identifies the contents as jewelry.

Similar advisories have been issued in Virginia, Utah, Kansas, Arizona and Louisiana.

“Unsolicited seeds could be invasive, introduce diseases to local plants, or be harmful to livestock,” the post says.

Facebook users have been adding photos in the comments section of the post sharing photographs of seeds they have received from China. “It’s not a joke. I got some the other day!!!” one user commented, stating that the package identified the contents as a "Rose flower stud earring".

“Look’s like it’s all across the country,” stated an Indiana resident who also received seeds in the mail unsolicited.

At least 40 residents in Utah were said to have been mailed the unsolicited packages, according to the Daily Mail. The Kansas Department of Agriculture and the Arizona Department of Agriculture also addressed the phenomenon, as did the Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry, who said:
"Right now, we are uncertain what types of seeds are in the package. Out of caution, we are urging anyone who receives a package that was not ordered by the recipient, to please call the LDAF immediately. We need to identify the seeds to ensure they do not pose a risk to Louisiana’s agricultural industry or the environment."
[...]

Sponsored Links
SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
262 - 07-28-2020, 19:33
This is the same kind of technology that I was exposed to back in 2013. Don't open these packages and turn them over to the FBI.

If it doesn't work on you, the jewelry is being replaced by seeds. I got it from doing business on ebay, and from different circumstances when growing up. Looking and using the jewelry may cause vivid dreams and thoughts about being a spy or involved with criminals.

Its an electromagnetic address technology coupled with some light replacement technology that distorts memories.

Last edited by SecretSquirrel; 07-28-2020 at 19:37..
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
263 - 07-28-2020, 19:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
lots more "i'm being oppressed" tweets from george takei
His feed is ultra cringe city.

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
264 - 07-29-2020, 03:38
You know, because a lot of this stuff just ended with me, this parcel thing might have got me too, but I never knew it. I didn't receive anything, but maybe I did? Its an unusual technology for sure. I'm pretty sure we were targeted through people who slipped metallic objects into an estate, for at least part of it. The objects were introduced at certain times in the past. But this kind of thing could be the first step.

I also did a thing recently about the "having strange dreams survey" posters showing up in Washington, linking to a seemingly disconnected number. I said it might be someone provocatively trying to find out if it worked on people.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
265 - 07-29-2020, 08:02
Sometimes they send a ring, sometimes an old object that may have belonged in your family in the past

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
266 - 07-29-2020, 08:04
ink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNi8aW8Nf6s

Last edited by beep boop; 07-29-2020 at 08:08..
beep boop
VeteranX
Old
267 - 07-29-2020, 08:21
one sister is hotter.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
268 - 07-29-2020, 09:28
idk that purple dress 1 looks like she could dunk on president obama and tbh i think that's hot (probly why he married some1 who could dunk on him i bet that's the only way he can get a boner w/o pills)

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
269 - 07-29-2020, 09:42
u guessed right.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
270 - 08-03-2020, 18:04
Ya know,
the only problem I have with all this
**** China!
is when the argument turns to how china
is subjugating their muslim populations,,,
controlling them and calling them out
for being a danger to their society.

I'm like really?
Tell me more.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
271 - 08-03-2020, 18:07

iknowiknowfakenews

Can someone tell me why she doesn't have to cover her face?

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
272 - 08-03-2020, 18:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
You know, because a lot of this stuff just ended with me, this parcel thing might have got me too, but I never knew it. I didn't receive anything, but maybe I did? Its an unusual technology for sure. I'm pretty sure we were targeted through people who slipped metallic objects into an estate, for at least part of it. The objects were introduced at certain times in the past. But this kind of thing could be the first step.

I also did a thing recently about the "having strange dreams survey" posters showing up in Washington, linking to a seemingly disconnected number. I said it might be someone provocatively trying to find out if it worked on people.
jfc these ppl replace ur dreams with surveys?

MONSTERS

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
273 - 08-03-2020, 18:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
Can someone tell me why she doesn't have to cover her face?
Cause ur not in charge

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
274 - 08-03-2020, 18:23
anyone else notice all the frogs have gone gay?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
275 - 08-03-2020, 18:28
she doesn't have to cover her face because that's a stock photo from 2018

Last edited by cael; 08-03-2020 at 18:32..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
276 - 08-03-2020, 18:35
secretsquirrel is basically the tw mascot at this point

he's just saying what we're all thinking

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
277 - 08-03-2020, 19:14
hold on
I'm right 'with' Secret Squirrel now
I'll finish his thoughts here later

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-03-2020 at 21:18..
consultant
VeteranXX
Old
278 - 08-03-2020, 23:49
Really?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
280 - 08-05-2020, 02:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
China is on a Chinese Racial Superiority trip. We have alread that game. It did not end well and will not be allowed to happen again.
Right now
Chinese people are seeing rioting in a dysfunctionally created US
by RINOs and Dims.
With traitorous media help
their way looks better
Pretty ****ing sad

Page 14 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

Social Website Bullshit