im gonna fuck u all up

Just in time for our All Natural Hipster TWers who only like it all natural and organic. Gim will give you the refreshing blue discy boom boom goodness that 100% native and natural. Keep your cheeks spread wide and thirsty my friends.

Last edited:
how to lose a 3 v 2 with gim as your 3rd.

step 1. watch gim tk you and get rekt all map
step 2. ???
step 3. lose game

Just in time for our All Natural Hipster TWers who only like it all natural and organic. Gim will give you the refreshing blue discy boom boom goodness that 100% native and natural. Keep your cheeks spread wide and thirsty my friends.

i wanna bed u

oh really.. jus this last night i seen SS in TEAMCHAT type in, what the fuck are you guys doing? it was like a 9v9 SH score was 1-6 with 20 mins left. we didnt comeback and win the game but we didnt let them cap us out. gfg

oh really.. jus this last night i seen SS in TEAMCHAT type in, what the fuck are you guys doing? it was like a 9v9 SH score was 1-6 with 20 mins left. we didnt comeback and win the game but we didnt let them cap us out. gfg

I was wondering the same damn thing 2-3 maps later on Hillking when it seemed like it was me/clown vs 7. I still think it pretty much was. What the hell were you, exodus, sabo, and whoever else was on our team even doing?! I lost count of the number of E-grabs or last second kills me and clown had to postpone the cap out.

Back