[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i wonder what all those white children that vanster taught so long ago would think if they knew how much he so despised them while teaching them.

At this point left or right has become irrelevant. Either you see a raging narcissistic sociopath who's so blinded by his own self-importance that he can't see he's destroying America, or you don't.

If you fall in the latter category, if what you have seen so far doesn't open your eyes, there's no hope for you. I'm sorry for you.

See - here we have a stupid ass foreigner shooting off their mouth. No president can destroy America. That's not how the system is designed. That's not how the position is designed.

What might look like complete chaos in the USA is part of how the system is designed to work. This is part of the process. It runs in cycles. So, sit back and STFU.

You're now 100% fucking delusional. There is no system. There is no design. Your president has gone rogue because a dim minority of the population allowed him to and now you can't control it so you're just hanging on for the rest of this clusterfuck of a white knuckle ride rather than admitting you fucked up.

Q news!

6/15

J1qM4IL.png

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1268003068517462016
1KzhN8g.png

Spoiler

Last edited:
You're now 100% fucking delusional. There is no system. There is no design. Your president has gone rogue because a dim minority of the population allowed him to and now you can't control it so you're just hanging on for the rest of this clusterfuck of a white knuckle ride rather than admitting you fucked up.

Read the constitution, the bill of rights, the additional amendments and the bible to get a feel for what the founders were doing and where we have gone.

I am absolutely 100 percent behind my decision to vote for Trump and I will vote for him again. Obama promised change. What did we get? Especially blacks - nothing. You know who is delivering change? Trump. This is why many of us voted for Donald and we are getting exactly what we hoped for.

This is a cleansing period. It's good for the country. People pay way too much attention to DC. Look closer at the states and cities. The president is more like a DJ. They don't own the club. They don't make the music, they just set the tone for how they mix it up. You know, and drop some nukes if needed.

Look at it like this - if there is no system like you say - why isn't the military killing everyone on the street? Because we couldn't if we wanted to? You know, I think Trump might actually do something like that. Thank goodness there is a system. The parameters for when that would be allowed is also spelled out.

Here - some light reading
The original 1878 Posse Comitatus Act

In summary -
stfu mitch - you tiny tit-headed twat

Last edited:
i wonder what all those white children that vanster taught so long ago would think if they knew how much he so despised them while teaching them.

Without exception, my classes were mixed. Without any quarrel, the major disputants in class were almost always black. It's a hard lesson for white America, that this nation is at a fundamental level, racist. A harder lesson is for white kids to understand that their experience here is different, and above.

I'm flattered, yet unsurprised that you wonder about me. I wonder about you, I guess, but not often. Peace to you and yours.

:lol: That's blasphemous on a church. That was a locker room conversation and should have been left there.
But he said it. Some people care. Some people don't find it odd at all. It is fucking funny, though.

hUphyL7.jpg

does this look a force of jack booted thugs ready to go out and beat some protesters

or does it look like some poor doods who know this is bullshit and would rather be back on base playing ps4 and instead they're being asked to parade around for no reason so they didn't even bother to match uniforms or stand straight :lol:

hUphyL7.jpg

does this look a force of jack booted thugs ready to go out and beat some protesters

or does it look like some poor doods who know this is bullshit and would rather be back on base playing ps4 and instead they're being asked to parade around for no reason so they didn't even bother to match uniforms or stand straight :lol:

wow.

One day you will let us know.

NHA was out and about, we saw no maga. Should we be looking?

This is a cleansing period. It's good for the country. People pay way too much attention to DC. Look closer at the states and cities. The president is more like a DJ. They don't own the club. They don't make the music, they just set the tone for how they mix it up. You know, and drop some nukes if needed.

DJ T hell yeah

Back