[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If Biden wins it will be because of corruption and demographic changes...

we'll see what happens then.

we need to see if the GOP is dumb enough to sign onto Pelosi's new 3 Trillion dollar Covid care deal

accept any part of it

they do that and it's game over for sure

I'm sure you saw the details on Tucker last night. He killed it as usual.

There is no possible way that Joe Biden wins. For one thing, he does not have the little old lady vote. No one talks about that category. But it's true - little old ladies don't trust him and think he is awful. Little old ladies carry more influence than people think and play a big part in the outcome.

There is no possible way that Joe Biden wins. For one thing, he does not have the little old lady vote. No one talks about that category. But it's true - little old ladies don't trust him and think he is awful. Little old ladies carry more influence than people think and play a big part in the outcome.

nothing NY and PA Health administrators packing nursing homes (after pulling out their own mother) with infected COVID patients can't handle.

Pennsylvania Health Secretary Moved Mother Out Of Nursing Home As Coronavirus Death Toll Increased In State

Pennsylvania made nursing homes accept COVID patients, but health secretarys mom was moved to hotel | Just The News

Pa. had an early plan to protect nursing home residents from COVID-19, but never fully implemented it | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

what a lovely little (((lady))) she is

and these are the people who don't want to let us out of OUR homes

Around 70 percent of all coronavirus deaths in the state are in nursing homes

while filling nursing homes with actual sick people

fukin monsters man

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-senator-subpoena-consulting-firm-hunter-biden-burisma

VeJuI8t.png

Gotta love it. Wonder how many of these sheep who drank the koolaid are going to start squealing and eating each other alive over the next few months? Feeling like a couple of suicides are on the way too.

my favorite part is how flynn snitched to mueller enough to get him a no jail time recommendation and he's still allowed back into maga

We have all known it. I think even the people on the left have known it and just play dumb when it suits them. This situation reminds me of a complex knot. Trump received an extremely complex knot. But, with persistence and patience he has it unraveling and the rest just kind of falls apart. I really hope we get all of these traitors out in the open and serve some form of justice along with implementing controls to keep it from happening again. If there aren't enough teeth in the system, it's time to add some more.

PS: It would be really cool to see Donald start a news network after DC. Wouldn't that be awesome? To see it go to the top of the ratings?

Last edited:
Back