[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Harakiri hellfire very good choice

if i get it from an Israeli knockoff or cheap chinese drone i'm coming back to haunt this forum.

that's the only thing I know for certain.

Obama is blackmailing Sullivan. Just like Obama is blackmailing SCJ Roberts. Just like Obama is blackmailing many media folks.

Calm down sperglord.

he must be most powerful man alive who now holds no power at all

and here I thought they were just fucking sellouts

who sold their soul to someone like Soros

Did Obama inherit the Epstein sex tapes or something?

proxy-image

it's a big gentlemens club and I'm not in it (thank god)

Last edited:
Flynn shows up for this judge to charge him and Trump walks in with a blank pardon. Like writing a check. Trump says "what charges should i make this out to?".

Exactly! General Flynn will be fine. Meanwhile lets use his case to redpill the fuck out of all of everyone about the rampant corruption the Hussein Obama administration was involved in. Documented corruption that a fellow named Durham can use to send all those fucks to either the gallows or GITMO.

he must be most powerful man alive who now holds no power at all

and here I thought they were just fucking sellouts

who sold their soul to someone like Soros

Did Obama inherit the Epstein sex tapes or something?

You do not know how to think. That is a lot of your problem. Both here and in your real life.

You remind me of a goldfish that got out of it's bowl gasping for air with an oh fuck look on it's stupid face.

Exactly! General Flynn will be fine. Meanwhile lets use his case to redpill the fuck out of all of everyone about the rampant corruption the Hussein Obama administration was involved in. Documented corruption that a fellow named Durham can use to send all those fucks to either the gallows or GITMO.

I'm not seeing Obama in there tbh.......

Emmet G. Sullivan - Wikipedia

He was appointed to the bench of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia in 1984 by President Ronald Reagan

To the District of Columbia Court of Appeals as an Associate Judge in 1992 by President George H. W. Bush

To the federal bench in 1994 by President Bill Clinton.

maybe missing it despite CTRL+F usage

are you saying that because he is black he is defending the guy at any cost. Well given his abysmal oversight with Hillary email fiasco.....to Lois Lerner IRS abuses (and additional lost email servers) I'm going to go with that is possible.

Maybe he is just a giant racist. Only cares about Black people.

Sullivan was born in Washington, D.C. in 1947. In 1968, he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Howard University, a historically black university, and in 1971 a Juris Doctor from the Howard University School of Law.

In 1973, Sullivan joined the law firm of Houston & Gardner, co-founded by Charles Hamilton Houston, who had expanded Howard University Law School as its dean, and led litigation for the NAACP to overturn racially restrictive laws. Sullivan became a partner and was actively engaged in the general practice of law with that firm.

Maybe that's the link?

I dunno I'm just asking

You do not know how to think. That is a lot of your problem. Both here and in your real life.

You remind me of a goldfish that got out of it's bowl gasping for air with an oh fuck look on it's stupid face.

fill me in man

tweet me the details

i wanna trust the plan

i don't wanna be the only person not to know

but I don't know what it is you are showing me

so far I just see a lot of fake Conservatives appointing minorities because they want to pander to that demographic vote

then those appointments, as in almost all of them I can think of, absolutely fucking this country over once they get even a little bit of authority/power.

but hey......Justice Roberts was an absolute bust too. So it isn't exclusive to race just the political process. I mean WOW what a terrible appointment.

So what does OBAMA have on the guy?

where is Obama involved?

do you have some EPSTEIN Island logs?

did you follow the money?

where's the pizza tunnel?

Last edited:
I mean this same judge presided over the IRS case

we hear about HILLARY'S BUT HER EMAILS

but I almost forgot about these

IRS targeting controversy - Wikipedia

On June 13, 2014, the IRS notified Republican congressional investigators that it had lost Lerner's emails from January 2009 to April 2011 because of a mid-2011 computer crash.[143] The emails were under subpoena as part of the congressional investigation.[144] On June 19, the IRS said that the damaged hard drive containing Lerner's missing emails had been disposed of more than two years prior.[145] Some commentators have raised legal issues concerning how the IRS handled these federal records.[146][147][148] A National Archives and Records Administration spokesperson said in an email communication that: "The Office of the Chief Records Officer for the U.S. Government has contacted the IRS to explore specifics of the situation."[147]

On July 9, 2014, Republicans released an April 13, 2013 email from Lerner in which she cautioned colleagues to "be cautious about what we say in emails," citing congressional inquiries. The email did not specify which congressional inquiries Lerner was concerned about and made no mention of the then-impending TIGTA report. Republicans said that this email suggested that Lerner tried to hide evidence from investigators.[149]

On September 5, 2014, the IRS said it lost additional emails of five workers under congressional investigation, blaming computer crashes.[150] These five workers include two people based in Cincinnati who worked on Tea Party cases; according to the IRS the crashes all predate congressional investigations and had occurred between September 2009 and February 2014.[151]

I mean JFC look at this abuse. Awan bros got nothing on this. Bleachbit got nothing on this.

On November 22, 2014, a spokesman for the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee's Republican majority stated that TIGTA investigators told Congress that they had recovered up to 30,000 emails to and from Lois Lerner.[155]

On December 23, 2014, Chairman Issa's staff released a new report that found that "[t]he IRS's inability to keep politics out of objective decisions about interpretation of the tax code damaged its primary function: an apolitical tax collector that Americans can trust to treat them fairly." The report was criticized by Rep. Cummings as "cherry-picked" to support a political narrative.[156][157][158] The report did not link the IRS's conduct to coordination with the White House,[159] though Republicans stressed that the investigation is ongoing and will continue in the next Congress.[157]

In January 2015, the United States Senate requested that the White House produce all communications it has had with the IRS since 2010.[160]

:rofl:

I forget to dot the eye, carry the one........my life is done

I need to keep my filing records for over 7 years

but if they just delete entire servers and absolutely obstruct justice that's ok

Responding to a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, Thomas Kane, Deputy Assistant Chief Counsel for the IRS, wrote in a sworn declaration that Lerner's Blackberry was "removed or wiped clean of any sensitive or proprietary information and removed as scrap for disposal in June 2012."[173] In a USA Today opinion column, James S. Robbins wrote, "For a scandal that is frequently derided as 'fake,' it is amazing how often real evidence disappears. The disappearing act is so frequent, it is reasonable to wonder whether it is really a systematic attempt to destroy evidence of abuse of power."[174] An IRS IT official told the National Review that any personal folders containing Lerner's emails were unlikely to have been on the Blackberry as, if they had been, then IT employees "wouldn't have been jumping through all the hoops to recover data from [Lerner's crashed hard] drive" in June 2011.[175]

judges like this asshole will allow it........all of it

this is what we are up against

and unless Judicial Watch gets to the bottom of it, like they have all other FOIA information, not a single politician is going to do FUCK ALL ABOUT ANY OF IT.

As Tucker Carlson proved this week that even includes Trey Gowdy types.

And NOT A SINGLE PERSON GOES TO PRISON FOR ANY OF IT

but this judge will definitely try to keep Flynn in Prison over it (the fabricated stuff)

Last edited:
Now you on on the right track Tele. Keep digging. +rep

I don't want to be defeatist i really don't

I'm just trying to talk myself out of my own bad views

the only shitty conclusion I often reach it seems

nihilism a hell of a drug and I would like a new/different one tbh

I'm with Severed......I want peace. I want happiness. I want JUSTICE for what they have done to us.

But would settle with seeing retribution as well

Just seeing his smug ugly face wants me to punt it through the uprights.

between him (the Riddler) and Nadler (the penguin) I mean we legit had batman villains running the show for the past 2 years. May Trump actually swing and swing hard now that it is his turn to do so.

Last edited:
Back