11/28 - REVELATIONS Patch Notes, Features, Fixes and Improvements

-'Warp to 0 km' will be added as an option to the 'Warp' menu.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
It figures, just as I fucking quit the game.

I might have to make a short-term comeback.

Last edited:
This the alliance logo you are talking about ?
alliance_logo_01.jpg

Its patch day. These things always take a few more hours than originally anticipated...exception being bloodlines, but that isnt really a full expansion.

Its 9pm? God damn it. Thought it started at 2am last night and ended at regular restart time. Shit, my skill stops training at 830pm, and I have to work till 130am...NOOO.

give me your work number and I will pretend to be your landlord cussing about a broken water line in your apartment and you have unlock your door asap. I will have a shitty indian accent too, like the guy in the Fair Housing commercials that calls in different voices looking for a place to rent.

give me your work number and I will pretend to be your landlord cussing about a broken water line in your apartment and you have unlock your door asap. I will have a shitty indian accent too, like the guy in the Fair Housing commercials that calls in different voices looking for a place to rent.

My g/f gets off at 5pm, we're going to have a quickie, and Ill train her to set the skill train (minnie drones lvl 4)

Back