Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs pics

lou.jpg

this is not lod.

Jazmine said:
What can she possibly have to say? :shrug:

She would say that they are all lying.

and then, she'd tell the next sucker how special he was, and how he understands her...

I stopped at page 10, anything intersting since then? We need us some HOT HOT HOT underage sex pics, yessir!

I guess you're right, Jaz. I was going to point out that if there were a large thread about me, I would want to defend myself - but then again, I don't lie to people, I'm not an internet whore (or a whore at all), and I haven't taken any whoreish pictures of myself. So...there really is nothing she can say to redeem herself at this point. :lol: Pretty funny when you think about it. YOU'RE SCREWED!

Women are the devil. Never have a girlfriend, just fuck friends and one night stands. The only person who is going to look out for you is you.

gofishgrrl. said:
I guess you're right, Jaz. I was going to point out that if there were a large thread about me, I would want to defend myself - but then again, I don't lie to people, I'm not an internet whore (or a whore at all), and I haven't taken any whoreish pictures of myself. So...there really is nothing she can say to redeem herself at this point. :lol: Pretty funny when you think about it. YOU'RE SCREWED!
bullseye.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back