Post your tribes gaming setup

ZbQKwXR.jpg

crappy speakers with crappy headphones + drink mat and maybe various manuals or something idk i dont look @ them

i built that desk last summer its like 16' long 30" tall or something. me and my younger bros + friend play video game together on it.

if you look into the reflection on top of my monitor you can see my christmas style white lights that i have running all over my ceiling.

Right now it's a huge mess. There's a slightly different version of it floating around here somewhere. I think groove might have it hosted idk.

I think I will eventually get ur mousepad too rtcll. Mine is too new to replace tho u no?

ZbQKwXR.jpg

crappy speakers with crappy headphones + drink mat and maybe various manuals or something idk i dont look @ them

i built that desk last summer its like 16' long 30" tall or something. me and my younger bros + friend play video game together on it.

if you look into the reflection on top of my monitor you can see my christmas style white lights that i have running all over my ceiling.
lol i feel like the keyboard and mouse pad are mismatched.

g400s is my most used mouse which i use for most games

and then super twitch precision shooters i use my zowie fk1 usually

switching between 2 mice with 100% flawless sensors seems cray cray

i also use an asus vg248qe + g400s

I've gotten so used to the movement of them, Deceptikon, that my hand just immediately knows how to adjust. Plus, I always run the same DPI and sensitivity. There are several pros that do this, actually.

Back