[Official] '09-'10 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

2larl7q.jpg

2q8ahaa.jpg

ok i'm good & lubed (alcohol-wise not anally so faar). let's go sharks! my old man just called to let me know he got hooked up w/ tickets on the glass for this game. that lucky bastard.

edit: i thought about going to the home depot parking lot to rent a mexican for the playoffss so i can have someone to beat the shit out of with impunity, but got too drunk to drive over there. maybe for next game

I watched a Sharks game on their home comcast network a while ago and their announcers are the best. It was like sex for my ears. But I think I'll watch Det/Pho instead. A bit more interesting.

yeah randy hahn & drew remenda are pretty good. looking forward to seeing the giant bag of fail that is drew attempting a playoff beard

Jesus fucking Christ. I really fucking hate TSN right now. Really really fucking hate them. They'll pick up the rights to a series and just retransmit the fucking Versus feed. You only have 2 fucking games to broadcast just like CBC but you can't manage to have a second broadcast team for the second game.

Jesus fucking Christ. I really fucking hate TSN right now. Really really fucking hate them. They'll pick up the rights to a series and just retransmit the fucking Versus feed. You only have 2 fucking games to broadcast just like CBC but you can't manage to have a second broadcast team for the second game.

At least there is no Pierre?

Back