[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

FFFFFFFFFFFUKME i m sucha spiktrash fukn scumfuk disgr8c 2 own race n frenz n famly n err fukn ting idk how i even wakkup 2day wuz hopin i wudda dide buuuut nope yus wakkn up anudda day 2 bring shame n humili8 2 muh fukn frenz n famly lykka gud lil pussyass fuccboi dat b bettuh off ded ok b wishn me luk 2day yall gon b tryna find a supadupa sharp coat hangr told mom i wuzza gonna makker happy af n kill muhself 2day ok tyall 4 lissnin summo
lil spicctrash faggetfukcuck no him bettuh off ded 2 lol smdh :jester:

kale yella cucktearz r best 2 lubric8 munc0ck so yella cucktearz kale can sukk0n it reeeel gud lykka lil effemcuck fuccboi pussyass yella cucktearz can b makkn u soooo fukn hard omg :king:

Damn, Flipp doesn't have the sophistication in witty posting that I do but he does outdo me in ..... being 'way out' as in putting out incoherence. :lol:

I'll give him that. :picard2:

Flipping "Flipp" me sew :mad: Y use du ah 'Krieestin Fart' onna meh?
Eye no shays dat shit onna post # 94062? wii eww sech a :lies::lies: panz onna fier?
Dinna :lies: unun meh. K?
Eye nah goona axe WTF :banging: iz wanga wit ewe? Noe poont en eat?
Go :hurry: ana bee hapi.

FFFFFFFFFFFUKME i m sucha spiktrash fukn scumfuk disgr8c 2 own race n frenz n famly n err fukn ting idk how i even wakkup 2day wuz hopin i wudda dide buuuut nope yus wakkn up anudda day 2 bring shame n humili8 2 muh fukn frenz n famly lykka gud lil pussyass fuccboi dat b bettuh off ded ok b wishn me luk 2day yall gon b tryna find a supadupa sharp coat hangr told mom i wuzza gonna makker happy af n kill muhself 2day ok tyall 4 lissnin summo
lil spicctrash faggetfukcuck no him bettuh off ded 2 lol smdh :jester:

:lies:

IT is ambidextrous. :lol:
At least cael ( who hates my guts ) is lucid most of the times.

You dont even know how old I am or my birthday. Yet you assume to know me. When you don't even know yourself. I might be a faggot but at least I am not a 70 year old confirmed pedophile. Talking about dick sucking first thing in the morning. Like you. Tell you what. I will pay you 10k to hang yourself on livestream. Deal?

Trump administration considering narrowing legal definition of gender: report | TheHill

Qf2eVIL.png

Cjo19uN.png

GX7ylCL.png

About fucking time.

It is comical that one the "many freedoms" potentially being repealed is the ability to call yourself whatever you like (which I am fine with) and to compel others to do the same (not OK with), because it is obviously OK to demand that others do what you want but not to make me do what others want (one sided protection).

There was probably some memo written 6 months ago that they want to use to stir up the lib/NPC base before the elections. Fucking left.....

i can't imagine anyone really cares except for a group of people being asked by a newspaper journalist to care

It is comical that one the "many freedoms" potentially being repealed is the ability to call yourself whatever you like (which I am fine with) and to compel others to do the same (not OK with), because it is obviously OK to demand that others do what you want but not to make me do what others want (one sided protection).

I kind of get it.......nobody cares about others rights anymore

they only care about their own rights and tribal identity

bb-5bcb62eda1cd5.jpeg

This is how the Left operates. First they demand that you let them do whatever they want. Then they demand you join them, unless you want to be labeled a racist or bigot.

They did this with gay marriage, they did this with transgenders being allowed in locker rooms, they did this with illegal aliens, they do it with everything.

Give them an inch, they take a mile.

I fell for most of that I will admit....

meanwhile I get to watch them sue people for not making them a cake to celebrate.......as they did all they could to take away my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights after I helped them get their special protection status.

now I just don't care about their rights. anymore than they care about mine

:shrug:

darn I was really hoping Amy would do a superbowl ad

well I support her

I am going to hold out on banging super models and accepting my Nobel Prize until she feels comfortable doing Superbowl commercials for Bud Light again.

we all have to do our part here

Back