[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

Go with the stub. 'making the gap shorter' is going to be phenomenally more painful and invasive. Maybe there's an option for a prosthetic for the stub if you're extremely nervous about it.

Why would another opinion be useful, doctors are morons

Isn't it logical that the need for verification increases as the trustworthiness of the source decreases?

how about a little story to make it easier for you to understand?

You need to get an answer for a life or death issue, but you only have a room full of retarded 5 year olds as your resource (much like TW).

Are you going to ask only the first one who comes along and then accept that answer without question?

Isn't it logical that the need for verification increases as the trustworthiness of the source decreases?

how about a little story to make it easier for you to understand?

You need to get an answer for a life or death issue, but you only have a room full of retarded 5 year olds as your resource (much like TW).

Are you going to ask only the first one who comes along and then accept that answer without question?

Why would you put more faith in multiple known retards than one?

Has anyone else pointed out the irony that his avatar is 'hfingers'?

Good luck with that. I guess it could have bit a worse area of the body.

Has anyone else pointed out the irony that his avatar is 'hfingers'?

Good luck with that. I guess it could have bit a worse area of the body.

This thread was stated over 3 months ago. You have no original insight into this. I mean this is Teedub, do you actually think people didn't make that connection in the first few pages?

Now they will not schedule the surgery (amputation) because I dont have health insurance. This is a never-ending nightmare, no shit.

Doesnt matter how much I dont have it. I was off of work for 4 months and just started back May 1st.

I was just wondering if you had a quote. I'm just interested in how much such an operation would cost. Are your bills paid up until now or do you have them fucking you over too? Everything sounds pretty shitty.

I was just wondering if you had a quote. I'm just interested in how much such an operation would cost. Are your bills paid up until now or do you have them fucking you over too? Everything sounds pretty shitty.
:lol: I owe for 29 days in the hospital and 4 surgeries. Plus 2 weeks in the hyperbaric chamber(sp?) 1 hour a day. Then plastic surgeon appointments every month since Feb.

:/

That sucks man. I feel like the removal would help them in the long run. After going through all that shit which I'd expect to be more expensive (though I could easily be wrong), it seems weird not just to finish it. It hampers your ability to work and pay them back anyway.

Hope something works out for you dude. Sorry man.

Back