[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

irrational fear mongering...not psychotic or desperate at all

don't think it's irrational to people in hawaii

yeah it was a false alarm but no one takes that seriously if trump isn't talking crazy in the first place.

part of being president is thinking 20 steps ahead

trump goes for instant gratification, the easy insult, the short game

getting off north korea to make a point.. you'll see him insult senators - republican ones - and then he wonders why he can't pass shit in the senate. He doesn't have the ability to think through the consequences of his actions. The fact that he has the nuclear codes should terrify you.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you take an official alert seriously?

Hawaii employee who sent false missile alert: 'I was 100 percent sure it was real' - ABC News

Employee Who Sent False Hawaii Ballistic Missile Alert Has Been Fired | Zero Hedge

same reason triple gets hysterical every single time any loon tells him the sky is falling

russia is coming

drumpf destroyed the country

he is gonna put triple and wife in fat camps

serveimage

Last edited:
I'm hiring tele to write the next memo sourcing 4chan, t_d, and twitter screencaps. This one wont be a dud boys! Hillary is finally going down. We got the pizzagate guys on the case.

TICK TOCK

LOCK HER UP!

MUELLER AND HILLARY IN COED JAIL CELLS

Squawk!

Why wouldn't you take an official alert seriously?

cause its more likely they got hacked than someone launched a nuke against the united states

i mean that's what people would think in an era where trump wasn't going out of his way to antagonize nuclear powers?

hacked alright

hacked by another shit government worker who appears to be cooperating and as accountable for their idiocy as the IRS and DOJ and FBI

it is an actual act of Congress to fire one of these degenerates

as you fight against Trump......for further degeneracy

I see. So what you're saying is that an otherwise rational person who would come to a rational conclusion that it might be a mistake or a hack now comes to an irrational conclusion due to Trump being president.

I see. So what you're saying is that an otherwise rational person who would come to a rational conclusion that it might be a mistake or a hack now comes to an irrational conclusion due to Trump being president.

worked for the rest of his policy and issues with Russia since Trump got elected

trump getting elected was an irrational conclusion.

Back