[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

that just tells me that most native born Canadians are uneducated morons :shrug:
There's ur illiteracy jumping up and getting the best of you, again.

If that were true that the average "Canadian is an uneducated moron", and as the article states that the Canukistanian population is the best edu in the OECD, what does that make you and other typical Americans?
:ugh:

The Great American Comeback.
Wasn't it though? Your timing couldn't be better.

Last edited:
pg 3057 was so maga

pg 3058 was so FAGa

how will we enjoy 3059?

I WILL LET U KNO

I have a theory

DT is attacking the credibility of the FBI and DOJ because they're currently investigating him

He thinks attacking them will make the criminal investigation go away

Better yet, he could use this narrative as an excuse to fire people that are in the way of getting rid of this investigation

that just seems more likely? idk

this theory also has the benefit of making total logical sense :shrug:

or maybe you god damn retard...

I'm running for mayor and my opponent the former assistant mayor (Hillary) pays the local news organization to write a defamation article about me with "anonymous sources". The city then uses the unverified article to open up an ethics board investigation to get me thrown out of the race or out of office before I'm even seated. I win the election despite an ongoing investigation that was completely fabricated against me by my former opponent. I get access to the same documents they're trying to use against me and it says shit like "i pay hookers to pee on beds" and the ethics board organization who's job is judging people being ethical (FBI pursuing truth despite knowing the case was started with bullshit evidence) still went through with an unethical investigation based on absurdity and the claims made that were FAKED YOU FUCKING MORON the FBI might as well have investigated Trump for fucking a unicorn at this point because they're actively pursuing a case made up of fairy tales and bullshit.

Yeah totally not something to be pist about... must be a "I'm lying to get the investigation nullified"...

Hey guy were gonna investigate you for murder without a body or a missing persons report to actually tie it to.

hey guy were gonna investigate you and drag you through the legal system for speeding despite not owning a car.

Last edited:
if u get caught speeding, it means the posted speed limit is unnecessarily low and the government is intentionally stealing time from us, which is something that we can't ever get back

:rofl:

how would you explain the weaponization of the IRS / FBI / DOJ?

Does that not bother you, but Orange Hitler lying does?

obama treated the spooks pretty well. considering that with the fact that some of the voting public thought trump was really going to shake things up, maybe some of them were scared, or acting out of selfish reasons. i read earlier about the clinton bias a couple of the feds had. this should not be remedied by a purge of political belief in agency employees but by careful review of the fisa process.

i can't imagine how obama would have known about it, or if he colluded, but hillary's campaign was fucked - who knows what they would do? banks were giving her hundreds of thousands for speeches - it's clear they had that money ready for something. i would say a lot of people didn't want trump to be president - fortunately for them it's mostly business as usual

obama treated the spooks pretty well. considering that with the fact that some of the voting public thought trump was really going to shake things up, maybe some of them were scared, or acting out of selfish reasons. i read earlier about the clinton bias a couple of the feds had. this should not be remedied by a purge of political belief in agency employees but by careful review of the fisa process.

i can't imagine how obama would have known about it, or if he colluded, but hillary's campaign was fucked - who knows what they would do? banks were giving her hundreds of thousands for speeches - it's clear they had that money ready for something. i would say a lot of people didn't want trump to be president - fortunately for them it's mostly business as usual

if you think for a second that the POTUS isnt well informed of what his spy agencies are doing, you'd be dead wrong. But he is very well insulated and most likely the reason why Killary got over when anyone else would have gone to prison for the shit she did -she has plenty of dirt (factor in that the clintons are the slimiest of gutter trash in politics besides the kennedy family) and she will take them all down with her and obama is black, so hello race card yet again.

anyway, I need you to reconcile something from what you said above:

how can you state that trump is business as usual when business as usual was the candidate getting money from banks and everyone else?

so the fbi is anti-trump

okay

lets review october 16

the fbi in october 2016 had an active investigation into the trump campaign and trump advisers for ties to russia

the fbi also had decided to reopen the clinton investigation into her emails because of huma's laptop

in the case of trump, they kept quiet, we didn't know about this at all

in the case of clinton, they held a fucking press conference days before the election

can anyone explain why an anti-trump fbi would do this

was the plan to let trump get elected and then try to indict him while he's president and untouchable

seems like a shitty plan is all I'm saying

or maybe trump is lying :shrug:

I think it's more along the lines of the top brass of the FBI played politics instead of doing their job. Hillary broke the law. Lynch would never prosecute her. Comey and McCabe thought she was going to win. They recommend no charges in spite of overwhelming evidence of wrongdoing, Lynch stays on as AG, Clinton wins, Comey stays the head of the FBI. Simple.

Then the laptop. They sit on it for 3 weeks, stalling. Only other people know about it. If it comes out that they're sitting on new evidence, which is inevitable it will, it brings down a massive shitstorm no matter who wins the election. That's the sort of scandal people go to jail over. Problem is though now you're caught anyway. You sat on it, it's more evidence of a crime that you have no intention of pursuing. They can either do their job and probably get fired, or they can not do their job and probably get fired. So they take the wiser path of doing their job.

how can you state that trump is business as usual when business as usual was the candidate getting money from banks and everyone else?

its like when you go to the drive through and really want a strawberry shake but the shake machine is down so you get a cherry limeade

trumpland electral collage

711010main1_dnb_united_states_673.jpg

think I'd prefer to apply occam's razor

Comey and the FBI have political motivations for multiple actions and inactions

-or-

Comey and the FBI are incompetent retards

I know which is more parsimonious in my opinion

Going through that at the moment, with all our operations being outsourced to India. Guys with mid-level cisco certs that can't ping.

oooooh, that's gonna be fun.

Its getting to the point we are taking bets on people that come in for interviews.

pg 3057 was so maga

pg 3058 was so FAGa

how will we enjoy 3059?

I WILL LET U KNO

This seesaw of a ride is quite entertaining. I just envision to mentally retarded kids bouncing up and down arguing with each other who has the more impressive collection of marbles.

Back