[T2 Release] Mortar Explosion

SarcaStick

Contributor
Veteran X
screen11.png

vl2

mortar.gif

Last edited:
I've done a conversion of this to make it usable as a plasma explosion. This also makes it your mine and missile explosion (which looks damn sweet, IMO).

I had to make it a little smaller to not clip at the edges of those explosion "shapes" and I duped 6 frames to make it have the same number as the plasma blast. Other than that it's Sarc's through and through. :)

With Sarc's permission and interest from peep's I'd put it up for download.

omg this looks so damn nice Sarc :) Any chance you can convert it to t1 as well, like in the first "preview" of this particular explosion? Thanks alot in advance :D

UberGuy (FT) said:
I've done a conversion of this to make it usable as a plasma explosion. This also makes it your mine and missile explosion (which looks damn sweet, IMO).

I had to make it a little smaller to not clip at the edges of those explosion "shapes" and I duped 6 frames to make it have the same number as the plasma blast. Other than that it's Sarc's through and through. :)

With Sarc's permission and interest from peep's I'd put it up for download.

WOW!! I really respect everything you said. YOU difinately don't ever need any of my permissions to edit something I make for release.

That was classy of you.

Back