SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off? by Mitchdubai - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off?
Page 10 of 48
Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
181 - 04-01-2021, 20:38
They need a reenactment in the court room. Get the cop to lay there handcuffed while a BLM protestor gets to put push a knee into the side of he's "levator" while a team of umpires direct exactly where and how softly to push. WHile this happens, the cop demonstrates how he can easily talk and his breathing is not affected. The BLM protestor who gets to do the task must the winner of a raffle with all proceeds going to support the purchase of helmets and gas masks.

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 04-01-2021, 20:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
Let me remind you of what you said, and what I was countering:

Here's a woman who was about as non-threatening as it is possible to be, and still wound up getting killed by a cop. For literally no reason other than he panicked, pulled his gun and put a bullet in her.

So while yes, resisting will possibly get you killed, so can being the one to have called the cops in the first place. The situation is utterly ****ed up and broken on all sides.
You showed 1 white that held up your point, i showed 9 from the same place in the same year that got killed for going up against the cops (thats the "more or less the same thing i mentioned in the post you quoted) 9>1

In short, you're wrong and again, should keep your nose out of the U.S. as you know precisely dick about this country and its people.

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
183 - 04-01-2021, 21:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
You showed 1 white that held up your point, i showed 9 from the same place in the same year that got killed for going up against the cops (thats the "more or less the same thing i mentioned in the post you quoted) 9>1

In short, you're wrong and again, should keep your nose out of the U.S. as you know precisely dick about this country and its people.
No, Juggy. You asserted that the people getting killed were resisting, fighting, whatever. That they'd somehow earned being dead.

You are wrong.

The case I pointed highlights where that assertion quite simply was not true. Where it was miles away from being true.

Yes, some resist arrest. I don't doubt that for a second. Those folks still don't deserve to be dead though, and last I checked, resisting arrest or even assaulting a police officer is not a capital crime anywhere, and in most of the world it's not going to get you killed. Seems that the wild west mentality is still alive and well in plenty of parts of the USA though.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
184 - 04-01-2021, 22:10
Mounting evidence reveals that in all likelihood, George Floyd was in the process of dying from a fatal overdose. An event that began before the Officers had even arrived.

The knee on the neck isn't the primary cause of his death.

The man that is ultimately responsible under the law for Floyd's death was the man sitting in the passenger seat... his drug dealer. Which is why that guy has now pleaded the 5th and refused to appear as a star witness for the prosecution.

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 04-01-2021, 22:33
Kneeling on someone's neck while they OD seems like an awful lot of liability from a civil perspective, too bad qualified immunity gives washed up high school wrestlers with 65 IQs the ability to just perform extrajudicial executions

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 04-01-2021, 22:45
Get in the ****ing cop car.

um ya ok officer
i'm pretty sure I get to talk to a lawyer later?

you ****ing damn right you will; now get in the cop car

uhm ya sure

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 04-01-2021, 23:13
Quote:
Yes, some resist arrest. I don't doubt that for a second. Those folks still don't deserve to be dead though, and last I checked, resisting arrest or even assaulting a police officer is not a capital crime anywhere, and in most of the world it's not going to get you killed.
Mc****** lives in an alternate reality where resisting arrest is like tickling the cops and skipping away, when in reality, it's a fight/struggle, possibly for weapons on the officer or a weapon the suspect is holding, and if that suspect gets away or injures/kills another person/officer, they (the officers) are "guilty" of letting that happen.

Quote:
Seems that the wild west mentality is still alive and well in plenty of parts of the USA though.
You don't know wtf you're babbling about. You don't live around a single ******. You get your "news" fed to you by kikes through CNN. Shut the **** up.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 04-01-2021, 23:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I need to watch this video again, been over a year. He requested to be put on the ground? Then why was it necessary to put weight on his ***8220;upper back, lower head not the neck***8221; area?
never really had anything against you, so please don't take offence but you have strong opinions on this issue and are seemingly short of important details. maybe that explains some of the opinions below.

Quote:
My real beef with this cop***8217;s action is the 9 minutes after he went unresponsive. You know when someone becomes deadweight. I do understand that working in these low income ghettos jades cops. But that doesn***8217;t excuse negligence. It just makes it somewhat understandable. Sounds like chauvin had a history of violence and was investigated quite a bit for it.
a lot of ED doctors have one star ratings on healthgrades and while I haven't researched with any methodology, the few 1-star reviews i *did* read seemed to be pretty pissed about pain medication

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
189 - 04-02-2021, 00:29
Quote:
No, Juggy. You asserted that the people getting killed were resisting, fighting, whatever. That they'd somehow earned being dead.
and they were, and they did.

9>1

You're a moron, stay in your lane aussie. If we need help with the aborginal problem in the U.S. we'll let you know. Thanks.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
190 - 04-02-2021, 08:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
They need a reenactment in the court room. Get the cop to lay there handcuffed while a BLM protestor gets to put push a knee into the side of he's "levator" while a team of umpires direct exactly where and how softly to push. WHile this happens, the cop demonstrates how he can easily talk and his breathing is not affected. The BLM protestor who gets to do the task must the winner of a raffle with all proceeds going to support the purchase of helmets and gas masks.

He'd be fine. Because he wouldn't be overdosing.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 04-02-2021, 10:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
He'd be fine. Because he wouldn't be overdosing.
Only a few people have seen the toxicology report. How did you get to be one of them?

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
192 - 04-02-2021, 11:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Only a few people have seen the toxicology report. How did you get to be one of them?
Because he's Lex Luthor. That's why.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
193 - 04-02-2021, 11:12
Oh I'm just going by popular narrative. I thought that was "the thing to do" nowadays????

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
194 - 04-02-2021, 11:15
Oh **** apparently besides having fentanyl and meth in his system he also had the corona....

If only he wore a mask. And didn't do meth and fentanyl. And didn't rob people.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
195 - 04-02-2021, 11:25

uno
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 04-02-2021, 11:41
Why screenshot it?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 04-02-2021, 12:01
so when Biden's people delete it, we have records

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
198 - 04-02-2021, 12:06
here is an argument: regardless of the fatal levels of fentanyl and ***8220;death being certain***8221;, did chauvins actions substantially contribute to his death?

Another argument: excessive force can be considered assault. It might be all they need to prove which then means there was a death during an assault.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 04-02-2021, 12:09
Excessive force would be labeled assault if it were unwarranted. When it takes 3 men over 30 minutes to get 1 man in a car, its not excessive to subdue him

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 04-02-2021, 12:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post

I somewhat agree with unmarked cars. Cops are generally, significantly overpaid, and a lot of time they are money-generators, but this is where you lose me:

You're ****ing **** hypocrites when it comes to other government jobs. All gov jobs are unionized and/or overpaid. The bloat is extreme. With bloat comes corruption.

Page 10 of 48

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe