Fitness / muscular ladies....

Fit, WTF, regular or fat.

• Total voters
you could pay me to bang that donkey bitch but i wouldn't do it for free

she'd have to take me out to some real nice fuckin dinners and she better not wear a tie

the first three with the giant horse muscles and dog ugly faces

i don't wish like i said only for money would i touch that hell only for money would i jerk off to it

images

Last edited:
Something is weird about #1. Stomach doesn't seem to match the rest of the body. Plus, it's so PSed, it's probably hiding her man-face.

*Edit* Found her:
usmanovakate-6.jpg

She's infinitely better in this picture. I don't fall for that caked-on make-up with contouring bullshit, but her body is amazing. I would consider that fit, not muscular.

p.p.s. This her competing or something:

740full-ekaterina-usmanova.jpg

Fucking nasty.
I'd eat her ass for a week

At the time I wondered what it would be like to tussle with a Polish Javelin record holder.
32eUwSm.jpg

Speed skater could be a fun. The only redeeming thing of the fucking Dutch is their occasional Speed Skater hottie.

Fit/muscular isn't too bad, they generally don't look like what you see of them in pics, those pics are after they have dieted and in some cases dehydrated themselves down to being ready for those pics. When not in full bore prep mode, they soften up

But those big bodybuilder bitches, they are big no matter what. Even 'soft' they are still muscular as fuk. Not all that appealing because they also tend to lose tits, have mannish faces

Speed skater could be a fun. The only redeeming thing of the fucking Dutch is their occasional Speed Skater hottie.

The six years I lived in the Netherlands, I loved all of it. It's arguably the most progressive country in the world; bike paths connect the entire country. Public transportation is the most modern and advanced, libraries and museums are everywhere, and don't forget medicine for all. When I say all, I mean me also-- when I was 18, I was in a terrible car accident, 7 broken bones, the most serious being a compound fracture of my R. femur. I had an intramedullary rod put in, which I was told I would carry forever. Because the end stuck out of my greater trochanter, it started giving me bursitis when I'd bike or run. I went to the clinic (I had no citizenship), to ask what could be done, and after x-rays and whatnot, the Dutch surgeons made the decision to take it out. I showed up when they told me to, they put me under, took out the rod, and even gave it to me as a souvenir when I went home. It cost nothing, and I heard not even one comment about "foreigners taking advantage of Dutch healthcare."

If anyone besides Lemon bothered to read all that, the least I can do is get back on topic:

Jutta Leerdam
62c904da293242951e9c3394667b20a6.jpg

3105fc4803cee606b081a43009cd2399e3beaa1e.jpg

fe88am5DGM4_460s.jpg

EaxC-UKX0AEkxPH.jpg

The six years I lived in the Netherlands, I loved all of it. It's arguably the most progressive country in the world; bike paths connect the entire country. Public transportation is the most modern and advanced, libraries and museums are everywhere, and don't forget medicine for all. When I say all, I mean me also-- when I was 18, I was in a terrible car accident, 7 broken bones, the most serious being a compound fracture of my R. femur. I had an intramedullary rod put in, which I was told I would carry forever. Because the end stuck out of my greater trochanter, it started giving me bursitis when I'd bike or run. I went to the clinic (I had no citizenship), to ask what could be done, and after x-rays and whatnot, the Dutch surgeons made the decision to take it out. I showed up when they told me to, they put me under, took out the rod, and even gave it to me as a souvenir when I went home. It cost nothing, and I heard not even one comment about "foreigners taking advantage of Dutch healthcare."

If anyone besides Lemon bothered to read all that, the least I can do is get back on topic:

Jutta Leerdam
62c904da293242951e9c3394667b20a6.jpg

3105fc4803cee606b081a43009cd2399e3beaa1e.jpg

fe88am5DGM4_460s.jpg

EaxC-UKX0AEkxPH.jpg

I read all of that.

Cool story, Bro.

Thanks for sharing.

The "dangly" earrings so you can tell they are a women from a distance always cracked me up.

Got in a few ultra fit climbing chicks in the 90s. Fun but too intense.

If you want to feel old, that gal, Kelly Preston passed away recently. She was married to John Travolta.

Back