would you consider yourself a racist? by hyung - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page would you consider yourself a racist?
Page 3 of 8
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 01-31-2021, 11:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
BLINDLY? Yeah that's dumb.

Doing so based on observable truths and statistics? Smart.

If purple people are statistically more likely to rob you and you encounter a group of them on the street, you don't need to concern yourself with whether they're gonna rob you BECAUSE of the pigments in their skin. All you need to know is they're likely gonna rob you. Discrimination saves your wallet, you cross the street and get your chicken tendies.
I understand why someone would base their opinion this way, but it’s not my opinion. You believe stats = genetics, I do not. I work all over the country in the tech field (lasers) and I can tell you there are excellent talented people of all races. As I said, I believe why the majority of minorities do so poorly in this country is more economics, environment and government overreach trying to artificially correct based on stats with programs like Affirmative action. But if you want to believe you are genetically superior based on stats, you be you.

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 01-31-2021, 11:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I understand why someone would base their opinion this way, but it’s not my opinion. You believe stats = genetics, I do not. I work all over the country in the tech field (lasers) and I can tell you there are excellent talented people of all races. As I said, I believe why the majority of minorities do so poorly in this country is more economics, environment and government overreach trying to artificially correct based on stats with programs like Affirmative action. But if you want to believe you are genetically superior based on stats, you be you.
You're an idiot if that's what you surmised from my post. I even specifically spelled out that it doesn't matter WHY the purple guy is more likely to rob you, it only matters that he is.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 01-31-2021, 11:43
I cannot trust people who go out of their way to tell you how racist they aren't.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 01-31-2021, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
You're an idiot if that's what you surmised from my post. I even specifically spelled out that it doesn't matter WHY the purple guy is more likely to rob you, it only matters that he is.
You know, I didn’t read your entire post, shame on me. So you you took a tangent from what I was saying. I never said not to discriminate. If I see a group of kids in hoodies, regardless of race I’d be alert. And yes if in a ghetto neighborhood where the government overreach had been engrained, yes I’d be wary. Some may say that’s being racist, I don’t. So if you do not feel superior based on your genetics I apologize.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 01-31-2021, 11:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
I cannot trust people who go out of their way to tell you how racist they aren't.
I think Racism is a social construct and could care less if you trust me.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 01-31-2021, 11:51
Quote:
You know, I didn’t read your entire post, shame on me. So you you took a tangent from what I was saying. I never said not to discriminate. If I see a group of kids in hoodies, regardless of race I’d be alert. And yes if in a ghetto neighborhood where the government overreach had been engrained, yes I’d be wary. Some may say that’s being racist, I don’t. So if you do not feel superior based on your genetics I apologize.
Oh I'm DEFINITELY ****ing superior genetically. But that's just me.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 01-31-2021, 12:22
Quote:
In today's world, that line of thinking would classify you as a racist.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 01-31-2021, 12:23
Quote:
Uh this is a juggernutz post.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 01-31-2021, 12:29
Quote:
Juggs' would sound fatter though

uno
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 01-31-2021, 12:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Juggs' would sound fatter though
but just as dumb. He just paragraphed how he wasnt a racist, and then pontificated that there is no such thing as racism

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 01-31-2021, 12:38
Quote:
Well, lets take a broader look. Lets look back at the root of blacks in this country, Africa, where there is a genetic link to U.S. blacks but U.S. economics, environment and government overreach (read: white people) haven't created programs like affirmative action. Are blacks flourishing there? They kill each other in droves, have barely progressed past the hunter gatherer stages in some areas. So how would you explain that?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 01-31-2021, 12:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Well, lets take a broader look. Lets look back at the root of blacks in this country, Africa, where there is a genetic link to U.S. blacks but U.S. economics, environment and government overreach (read: white people) haven't created programs like affirmative action. Are blacks flourishing there? They kill each other in droves, have barely progressed past the hunter gatherer stages in some areas. So how would you explain that?
Treated like **** for hundreds of years and forced to fight for everything they have?

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 01-31-2021, 12:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
In today's world, that line of thinking would classify you as a racist.
That’s fine, I’m not worried with how today’s world would classify

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 01-31-2021, 12:42
Quote:
Doesn't sound anything like anything i would post.

What i mean is you're a retard that apparently thinks about me on a daily basis. And while i'm flattered, I'm married so give it up.

Race isnt a social construct. Thats just what people want everyone to think so that 'all men are equal' but they arent. There are different races that are linked by genetic physical characteristics, hair, color of eyes, skin type, height...etc.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
55 - 01-31-2021, 12:42
Quote:
That’s fine, I’m not worried with how today’s world would classify
And that's a good attitude. Everyone should have that attitude.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 01-31-2021, 12:43
Quote:
Treated like **** for hundreds of years and forced to fight for everything they have?
Treated like **** by their own people and fighting their own people for everything they have.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 01-31-2021, 14:45
Quote:
Yeah but you take it to extremes

Same with the misogyny and anti semitism

You're just a really angry kid.
How do I take it to the extreme? I think every type of human has the right to be given an equal try at something. If one group fails, oh well. If another group succeeds, oh well. It is what it is.

It's extreme to think that some groups need more help/handicap because of <insert reason here>.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 01-31-2021, 14:46
Quote:
Like every group of people in literally all of history?

Wow, they sure are unique!

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 01-31-2021, 14:49
I'm Irish and Italian. Double whammy. **** the English, French and Vikings.

Last edited by DocHolliday; 01-31-2021 at 15:15..
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
60 - 01-31-2021, 14:51
im not racist. I just hate ****ing everyone. every race has a very small % of people i would tolerate.

Page 3 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page would you consider yourself a racist?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
more like juggernot