Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Lives Matter
Page 15 of 179
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
281 - 07-21-2020, 10:38
Mass Shooting Caught On CCTV As Black Man Mows Down 4 In Detroit, 3 Dead.
Black lives... matter? Seriously?

Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
282 - 07-21-2020, 10:40
Aftermath of the above black lives matter mass shooting

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
283 - 07-21-2020, 12:11

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
284 - 07-21-2020, 12:12
lol ****ing clown world

def
VeteranXX
Old
285 - 07-21-2020, 12:53
didn't even need to take his other hand out of his pocket

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
286 - 07-21-2020, 13:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Mass Shooting Caught On CCTV As Black Man Mows Down 4 In Detroit, 3 Dead.
Black lives... matter? Seriously?
Wow. Guess where that restaurant is located? Downtown Detroit. I just drove through there last month. White People are 20 miles to the north in Troy. Do you see any white people in those videos? No.

What blows my mind is how blacks will take out a gun and blow people away because of an argument. The 1st dude was sitting in a chair, stood up, and head shot. He must have said something before that. Instead of saying "Shutup," they pull out a gun and start shooting everyone. But you can't talk about this in the MSM. They'll still blame whites saying the blacks live in the hood and that's the problem.

"Posts on social media allege the victims were harassing the woman about her full figure when her boyfriend opened fire but this can not be confirmed."

Huh? Black girls don't have boyfriends.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-21-2020 at 13:38..
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
287 - 07-21-2020, 13:27
Blacks Love Murdering

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
288 - 07-21-2020, 13:58
dude was about to get got so he did the needful

white hoodie was packin but got caught lackin

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
289 - 07-21-2020, 15:03
I went to the street level of the restaurant, the surrounding area is a **** hole.
Google Maps
A huge building that is empty. A beauty supply store. Worn out buildings and graffiti.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
290 - 07-21-2020, 16:35
Been seeing a LOT of examples of 'institutional' racism in the past 2 months. Some have been posted in this thread if I remember correctly.

Well, let us add 1 more.

‘Virtually All White People Contribute To Racism’: Treasury Department Lectures White Employees As Part Of ‘Diversity Training’
Quote:
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has been using so-called “anti-racism” training to tell white employees that “virtually all” of them “contribute to racism” and that they cannot object if a person of color “responds to their oppression in a way you don’t like.”

The training materials were sent by a whistleblower to Director of the Center of Wealth & Poverty Christopher Rufo, who is also the contributing editor of City Journal. [url=https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1283472137525661697Rufo produced a Twitter thread[/url] to disseminate what he found, calling the training documents “deeply disturbing – and an affront to equality.”

The training, called “Difficult Conversations about Race,” is aimed at white employees at the Treasury Department, Federal Reserve, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and National Credit Union Administration, Rufo tweeted. The goal of the training, he wrote, is to convert “everyone in the federal government” to “antiracism.”

The way the training sets out to achieve this goal, however, appears similar to Rufo’s last document analysis about Seattle’s “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness” training, which basically consisted of trainers telling white people they were racist.

The Treasury training is hardly different, with trainers insisting “white employees must ‘struggle to own their racism’ and accept their ‘unconscious bias, White privilege, and White fragility,” Rufo wrote on Twitter.
[...]

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
291 - 07-21-2020, 17:12
It's not good enough to not be racist. You have to be actively antiracist now, or you're contributing to systemic racism because silence is violence.

I'm not even kidding, this is the bat**** quadruplethink they're peddling now.

We're approaching Peak Clown World. The bubble should burst November 4th, right on schedule.

Last edited by Data; 07-21-2020 at 17:19.. Reason: you're not your
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
292 - 07-21-2020, 17:15
we're approaching the **** i dreamed of imposing upon society when i was 15

goddamn i missed out on boombers round 1 (the one w/ jimi hendrix redeeming their otherwise **** music) and round 2 (the one w/ irredeemably awful "music" from sub-bacterial life forms like tekashi six nine) b/c i was born in between

**** this **** **** all ur **** generations i'm buying all chinese all the time and i'm going 2 vote 4 jared polis so i can watch this mother****er burn down

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 07-21-2020, 17:17

cael
VeteranXX
Old
294 - 07-21-2020, 17:17
just because u missed out on round 1 and 2 doesn't mean u have 2 miss out on round 3 ed

come join us

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
295 - 07-21-2020, 17:22
2 old 4 round 2 i gotta hope round 3 has soundtrack by limp bizkit is all i can say

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
296 - 07-21-2020, 17:25
R3 OST is by Justin Bieber.

Run while you can.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
297 - 07-21-2020, 18:48
They obviously caught the kid 7 hours later. He had flawed programming and didn't kill himself, even though he had a gun. Guess he ran out of ammo.

No thought of the consequences. Already had a criminal record. Didn't think of his new home for life (jail). All because he was angry at people over some words said. It's mind blowing to think of it this way.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
298 - 07-21-2020, 21:37
They (******s) have no impulse control.

I took my helper to a job that was an hour away. He blew up on the supervisor and threw a bottle of water at him and went ape ****. That guy lost me a whole day of pay. He didn't think about the long term work or anything. Now he went from $17/hr back to sweeping parking lots for malt liquor.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
299 - 07-21-2020, 22:15
how do you sweep malt liquor?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
300 - 07-21-2020, 22:19
This one was on the local news (WSVN).
Cops: 14 people injured after South Side Chicago shooting
However, they only reported the headline, showed a 5 second video clip, and moved on to the next story.

If you read the headline, all you have to know is it happened in the South Side of Chicago, which is the bad part of town. It was planned. Yesterday, there was a black man on TV pleading with everyone to stop the violence. Looks like no one listened to him. President Trump wants to send in the military. The mayor (Lori Lightfoot) is saying no, same as Portland.

This story made the Drudge Report. So I guess if 3 people get wasted, it's no big deal. But if it's 14, then it gets on Drudge and the local news.
Cops: 14 injured after shooting outside Chicago funeral home

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-21-2020 at 22:45..
Page 15 of 179

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Lives Matter

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , havax is a white supremacist , kill yourself midxe , midget owns slaves , mitch is racist , stds matter , vanster chokes women