Cael bet thread

joke's on cael, border angels r actually a subsidiary of hells angels inc. (bigly anti-immigration based on wat i learned in gta:tlad)

I’ve offered to pay Cael, he doesn’t want my money. This will be my final word on the matter. If he provides a means for me to send him cash, I’m happy to do so. Otherwise, continue with your troll, I’m happy to laugh along with you to the tune of $100 bucks.

i'm with flash on this one, i would not donate to that shit. if cael feels like wasting his money on that, cool, but it's the principle of the matter. i would send cael the money, but that's it.

but what difference does is make if you send it directly to him or to baby angels. you are just finding an excuse to lie to yourself about where the money goes.

if i said don't worry about the bet just buy me a sixer would you insist on giving me the money so i can buy the beer myself? i don't think this is as principled as you think.

but what difference does is make if you send it directly to him or to baby angels. you are just finding an excuse to lie to yourself about where the money goes.

wrong, there's a huge difference.

you shouldn't be able to force someone to go against their principles, especially for shits and giggles. i mean, if you lost a bet against amadeus, and he said now you have to make a donation personally to NAMBLA instead of paying him the money to that if he wants, would you do it?

i would not make a bet with a pedo in the first place for exactly that reason. i do not want them to have my money and use it for pedo purposes. that is where to draw the line. cael was very clear from page 1 where this money was going. if flash did not want baby angels to have it, that was the time to back out.

If I asked you to donate to Al Qaeda on my behalf would you be cool with that? Like havax said, he’s more than welcome to spend the money I send him on whatever he likes. I agreed to pay Cael not support his causes.

This was made clear in the beginning (5th post in reply to cael) and subsequent pages before the bet ever came close to ending.

Last edited:
i would not make a bet with a pedo in the first place for exactly that reason. i do not want them to have my money and use it for pedo purposes. that is where to draw the line. cael was very clear from page 1 where this money was going. if flash did not want baby angels to have it, that was the time to back out.

he objected to it on the very first page, and said he'd pay cael.

again i would not make a bet with an al qaedist and risk them having my money. it seems strange to me that you are so desperately opposes to this angel operation and yet still okay with paying someone who supports it.

lol cael doesn't support it. he doesn't give two shits about it. he's just doing that to be an asshole. you honestly can't see that?

he objected to it on the very first page, and said he'd pay cael.

so you would payout $100 to a pedo who said explicitly he was going to use the money to buy a child raping kit, as long as you stated from the beginning that you were not personally buying the child raping kit? that seems very twisted.

Back