nigga u gay

Obibun

Veteran XV
10124146-portrait-of-an-angry-man-pointing-his-finger.jpg

Chinky eyes is an actual ethnic slur on mongoloidals, sleepy eyes is some portuguese bullshit you came up with you fucking brown mongrel.

yeah I think it was directed at me

for going on about two years this Finnish clown has had a rage hard on against me

not sure why but probably at some point his sad sexual frustration hit a peak and the jealous nerd loser inside came out like a phoenix from the grease ashes

hey Ob I have an idea.

Why don't you find another thread to squat n' jam. Shower it with pics of females, make silly/spurious claims, then post how you aren't a needy attention whore looking for acceptance from the intarweb.

Yea you should do this oh wait

I'm just pointing out the spic in the OP looks Whiter than you do. You look like an eskimo, or alternatively, like you have FAS.

hey Ob I have an idea.

Why don't you find another thread to squat n' jam. Shower it with pics of females, make silly/spurious claims, then post how you aren't a needy attention whore looking for acceptance from the intarweb.

Yea you should do this oh wait

because you aren't an attention whore looking for acceptance from....

stop talking about yourself

because you aren't an attention whore looking for acceptance from....

stop talking about yourself
No.

Ob why you take over a thread by posting pics of all the girls you've met in the last month? Do you think it's strange to just pic a thread at random, squat n' jam the thread with pics of girls, tell us how great your life is etc.

Why do you yearn for fawning e-admiration?

Back