Blatant vacation brag thread... by Mitchdubai - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Blatant vacation brag thread...
Page 3 of 3
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
41 - 03-27-2018, 10:47
he wasn't serious

he was just talking out his ass and wasting our time

much like he does with his entire life in Dubai between occasional vacations out of there

thinks the rest of us care or would be jealous about that.........

Sponsored Links
NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 03-27-2018, 14:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
were you more excited about going to disney or being married to Laurie?
I would say it was even. The trip was a lot of work cramming a bunch of activities in 2 days with a 3.5 hour drive each way. We only did the water park at Disney because it's Spring break, most busy time of the year. I want to go back to Disney in September when the place is less crowded.

It was kinda neat to realize we had been there 30 years ago. I barely remember how we booked a hotel, or got our tickets. The internet wasn't around back then. I remember buying Florida resident tickets at the park and we would make hotel reservations by calling the 1-800 number and speaking with a human.

Something cool about this trip was I booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn, and was able to check in and pick my room using an app on my phone. I was also able to use the phone as my hotel key (blue tooth) to open the room and hotel door. That was cool because I picked a room on the top floor at the end of the hallway (no kids running).

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 03-27-2018 at 18:33..
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 03-27-2018, 14:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
I would say it was even. The trip was a lot of work cramming a bunch of activities in 2 days with a 3.5 hour drive each way. We only did the water park at Disney because it's Spring break, most busy time of the year. I want to go back to Disney in September when the place is less crowded.

It was kinda neat to realize we had been there 30 years ago. I barely remember how we booked a hotel, or got our tickets. The internet wasn't around back then. I remember buying Florida resident tickets at the park and we would make hotel reservations by calling the 1-800 number and speaking with a human.

Something cool about this trip was I book a room at the Hilton Garden Inn, and was able to check in and pick my room using an app on my phone. I was also able to use the phone as my hotel key (blue tooth) to open the room and hotel door. That was cool because I picked a room on the top floor at the end of the hallway (no kids running).
yes but you love disney

you don't love laurie

D
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 03-27-2018, 14:41
Hitler was Austrian.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
45 - 03-27-2018, 14:59
Quote:
I just happened to go away last weekend, it was my birthday and 30th anniversary of meeting Laurie. That same year we went to Disney (everyone does after meeting someone), and walked International drive. It's much different today. We played putt putt golf, went on the Orlando eye, and went to Typhoon Lagoon at Disney. That's a cool water park, they heat the water, have a bunch of slides, huge wave pool, and even have craft beer (Cigar City Jai Alia $8.25, Sweet Water 420 $9.25).

See, I've started someone new though, a bucket list of going on those big eyes. I could visit Las Vegas and that would make 3 for me.

Mitch, your kids would have fun if you visit Orlando, go on the eye, eat at a restaurant, and visit Typhoon Lagoon arriving before 10am when they open.
Did house of mouse in Orlando 10 years ago for my son's first birthday. Bunch of ****. Universal was great though.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 03-27-2018, 18:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Did house of mouse in Orlando 10 years ago for my son's first birthday. Bunch of ****. Universal was great though.
Taking a one year old to a park is not a good idea. All you're doing is pushing a stroller around and doing baby swap for the rides. The age for Disney is 4-10, then you switch to Cedar Point, Hershey, DollyWood, and Six Flags. Cedar Point is opening a huge roller coaster this year called Steel Vengeance, it will be the #1 ride of the year. Cedar Point has a lot to do for kids, it's a huge resort worth visiting.

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 03-27-2018, 19:07
Mitch is the third best active poster on this forum suck a fart out of my ass virgins

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 03-27-2018, 19:40
Says a guy nobody likes. gg.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 03-27-2018, 20:18
mitch always gets owned by ngfm

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 03-28-2018, 05:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spxnge View Post
Mitch is the third best active poster on this forum suck a fart out of my ass virgins
pls tell me more about sucking farts out of ur ass virgins

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 03-28-2018, 09:57
Quote:

Something cool about this trip was I booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn, and was able to check in and pick my room using an app on my phone. I was also able to use the phone as my hotel key (blue tooth) to open the room and hotel door. That was cool because I picked a room on the top floor at the end of the hallway (no kids running).
also you probably had better, and more frequent, rides at the magic kingdom

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 03-28-2018, 10:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
also you probably had better, and more frequent, rides at the magic kingdom
Yep, the attendance back in 1988 for the Magic Kingdom was 12 million. Major rides like Space Mountain had a wait, but it wasn't that bad.
WDW Attendance over the years - The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World
Today it's 20 million and still going up every year.
USA Park Coaster Attendance Results

There's an app to check wait times at all the parks. Right now it's spring break and the new Banshee ride at Pandora has a 3.5 hour wait. I'll go in September when the kids are back in school. Ticket and hotel prices drop, so do the wait times. Another good time to visit the parks is Father's day weekend (June 17th this year). Cedar Point was a ghost town on that day last year.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 03-28-2018 at 10:16..
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 03-28-2018, 10:45
see, there was a joke there that you missed

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 03-28-2018, 14:02
Yeah, I get it now. I'm always thinking of park attendance because I track it.

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Blatant vacation brag thread...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
baby beta bitch mitch , bitchdumbai , cuntish midget , omg look at me someone