Page 72 of 126
motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1421 - 10-05-2017, 23:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
At least the heat is off suppressors. They were about to legalize them. I hope they come back to it later
ive always wanted one for my break down 22lr, so i could shoot subsonic bullets at squirrels totally silent. or to quiet down a 22cal pcp air rifle, so it dont spook every squirrel for a mile every time i shoot.

Last edited by motoxbudd; 10-05-2017 at 23:32..
Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1422 - 10-05-2017, 23:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
im one of those peep, which is one of many reasons i choose not to carry. but thats my personal choice. its not up to fed gov to choose for me.
That's an adult choice right there. That's what most people in this country do. The vast majority. They think about their actions and make an informed decision. That is Freedom.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1423 - 10-05-2017, 23:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caden View Post
Oh yeah they are fun. but any marine or rifleman tell you, completely unnecessary
What? Guns or bump stocks? I was saying guns and shooting is fun as ****. Bump stock is a novelty and you can pretty much do it with just your body/position.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1424 - 10-05-2017, 23:39
or a string

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
1425 - 10-05-2017, 23:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxTj4y4Bwyw

Multiple shooters from two different hotels.

Vegas hotels routinely go through their guests' ****, a guy having THAT many guns in his room would have been found out about.

False flag, or major involvement by the hotels themselves.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1426 - 10-05-2017, 23:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxTj4y4Bwyw

Multiple shooters from two different hotels.

Vegas hotels routinely go through their guests' ****, a guy having THAT many guns in his room would have been found out about.

False flag, or major involvement by the hotels themselves.
Are you really too dumb to debunk that video?

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
1427 - 10-05-2017, 23:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Are you really too dumb to debunk that video?
There are two distinct gunfire sounds being heard, one is from overhead of the person taking the video, then separate gunfire coming from the distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givyZ2AnScc

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1428 - 10-05-2017, 23:48

Yeah bro, they replaced the glass before the sun came up.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
1429 - 10-05-2017, 23:53
if you read a bit of Hash's post history everything will become clear

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1430 - 10-05-2017, 23:55
I can just see this imbecile sitting there going "oh yeah, glass..."

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1431 - 10-05-2017, 23:55
they might have opened the window smart guy

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1432 - 10-05-2017, 23:55
I read the bullets are super sonic so from some angles it sounds like loud cracking as it goes over your head, but you also hear it being fired. Basically it makes a lot of confusing noise, plus you're in Vegas surrounded by tons of glass that just echos.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1433 - 10-05-2017, 23:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
they might have opened the window smart guy
Stick to your trailer, you've obviously never been in a hotel room in a high rise building.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
1434 - 10-05-2017, 23:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Bump stocks are dumb. No one who is serious about guns uses them for long.

Here is the thing - we used to make this box out of 2x4s and bolts. It does exactly the same thing as a bump stock but it is faster and more accurate. It costs jack ****. Anti gun people would freak. Seriously - everyone acts so surprised that this **** exists. What are we going to do - ban 2x4s?

Look - we are not going to banish the 2nd amendment. Also - most gun owners are not opposed to looking at gun law to make things safer. It's just the anti-gun folks are dumb as **** and always bring it up during an incident.

The reality is - most anything you can do with a gun to get full auto is pretty easy and has been around forever. We all know how to do this ****. But we don't. Because a)it's expensive on ammo b)it makes your gun harder to control. c)it's pretty useless.

What we like to do is take our guns and shoot accurately. Mostly so we can get meat that doesn't taste all ****ty because we dropped the target with a nice clean shot. Also, so that we can protect ourselves and maybe the sorry ass of a gun hater if the **** hits the fan.
mark my words... there will be a push to ban semi-automatic weapons

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1435 - 10-06-2017, 00:08
Since we are still conjecturing... At the beginning - when he is in rapid fire - you know the part where no one seems to be getting hit? Is that where he was trying to torch the fuel barrels? Or - did he pick up a long gun at some point?

Trying to figure out the timeline of when he pinged those fuel tanks and with what...

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1436 - 10-06-2017, 00:10
Quote:
Since we are still conjecturing... At the beginning - when he is in rapid fire - you know the part where no one seems to be getting hit? Is that where he was trying to torch the fuel barrels? Or - did he pick up a long gun at some point?

Trying to figure out the timeline of when he pinged those fuel tanks and with what...
The fuel tank thing is still total speculation. He was spraying like a mother ****er, shots could of hit the tanks by total accident.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1437 - 10-06-2017, 00:11
Quote:

I don't think we knew. We only knew the tanks were shot days later when workers saw it.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1438 - 10-06-2017, 00:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleBrew View Post
mark my words... there will be a push to ban semi-automatic weapons
I think they will go after the mags/capacity. That would be perhaps the best route for everyone. Something I could even possibly agree with. Especially if the ordinance was "in town" or something along that lines. Still a hassle for some people. Most of the time - people don't really need that much ammo outside of their house or out at the range/BLM or whatever.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1439 - 10-06-2017, 00:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
The fuel tank thing is still total speculation. He was spraying like a mother ****er, shots could of hit the tanks by total accident.
How long is that shot anyway?

Let's google...

k

Ahhh - I see.... maybe a suppressed long gun? The .308 @ 2K and that angle would be interesting. ****er must have practiced this somewhere if he got two hits and it didn't take him enough shots to get noticed. That's assuming he really did try it and tried to light them up first. I assume he figured folks would run towards him?

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-06-2017 at 00:15..
SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
1440 - 10-06-2017, 00:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
There are two distinct gunfire sounds being heard, one is from overhead of the person taking the video, then separate gunfire coming from the distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givyZ2AnScc

flashes from the 6th floor ended up being a strobe light. Somebody posted video footage of the concert stage long before the shooting began when a different artist was on stage and you can see the flashes then also.

Page 72 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging