[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Bill Nelson tries to deflect Russia hacking claim criticism - Washington Times

Mr. Scott and other state officials stressed the specificity of Mr. Nelson’s allegations last week, and reiterated that Florida was unaware of any such penetration. For days, Mr. Scott’s campaign has demanded Mr. Nelson either offer proof or explain how he wasn’t revealing classified information.

Mr. Detzner took the additional step of writing the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI last Friday, asking for such information and assistance from federal officials by Monday. As of late Wednesday, the Florida Secretary of State’s Office said it had received no reply.

On Tuesday, Mr. Nelson carefully avoided leveling such a pointed charge, although at one point he allowed, “this senator doesn’t know what counties they’re in,” in reference to the Russians.

“That is very closely held by the intelligence community,” he added, “because they don’t want to tip off the Russians that we know. Otherwise, they will figure out how they got that information.”

Mr. Nelson went on Tuesday to argue it was “foolish to think if they were in the election records in 2016 that they are not continuing,” which is a more general proposition than he was quoted as giving earlier.

“At this point, people in Florida are just more confused,” said Lauren Schenone, spokeswoman for the Scott campaign. “This is so important to the public but we’re just not getting questions answered.”

Republican officials said Wednesday Mr. Nelson’s words were disingenuous, arguing the senator can’t claim he is protecting the intelligence community when he apparently tipped off the Russians himself last week.

“He’s either lying or circling back to try to cover up that he leaked classified information,” said Taryn Fenske, the Florida communications director for the Republican National Committee.

Just making shit up... Why do dems/left/faggots hate America?

23f92635-af02-4ef6-8fce-624f8bf7ac80.png

1f66f5e2-d1ac-4565-8905-992aa03b7748.png

That is how many dead patriots he just shit on

Part 2.
Wedding Cake Baker Sues Colorado Again Over a Gender Transition | Time

DENVER (AP) — A Colorado baker who insisted his religious beliefs justified his refusal to make a wedding cake for a gay couple — an argument partly supported by the U.S. Supreme Court — has sued the state again for opposing his refusal to bake a cake celebrating a gender transition, his attorneys said Wednesday.

Lawyers for Masterpiece Cakeshop owner Jack Phillips allege in a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday that Colorado is on a “crusade to crush” Phillips because of his religious beliefs.

They are challenging a June 28 finding by Colorado’s Civil Rights Division that Phillips discriminated against a Denver-area attorney who requested a birthday cake in 2017 to celebrate the attorney’s gender transition from male to female.

Phillips refused the request, citing his belief that “the status of being male or female … is given by God, is biologically determined, is not determined by perceptions or feelings, and cannot be chosen or changed,” the lawsuit said.

They are gunning for him. Just go to another baker you jerkoffs

The more we except assault the better. I been saying that since the beginning. Nice to see you come onboard

I knew I could convert you to my side

I love it. Pressure just keeps building between people on both sides. Violence is becoming more and more common. Both sides extremists are paving the way for a fight.

Just like I predicted

Yeah.. with the way lawyers are so righteous and how we view a litigious society with disdain.. I am sure there won't be lawyers lining up to take the case.

No.. Ness didn't just fuck himself or anything

Back