Tribes: Vengeance is 14 times more popular than Midair

Odio

Contributor
Veteran XX
unknown.png

20171107161915_1.jpg

Remember that time you had to pay up to hundreds of dollars to play tribes vengeance? :lol: me neither :lol:

Tribes: Vengeance 2017 file - Mod DB

I loved shooting body’s all over the map in TV. Grapple was fun diversion too though quite useless if actually trying to survive

I thought Midair was a Tribes 1 - Clone... so what went wrong if no one wants to play the greatest game ever in the history of gaming gamerdom?

graphics look like ass
not being marketed
i personally feel the subpack options are a bit gimmicky

I thought Midair was a Tribes 1 - Clone... so what went wrong if no one wants to play the greatest game ever in the history of gaming gamerdom?

Novakin is the only Tribes clone I know about. Midair is just another 'tribes inspired' unreal mod.

if any midair players actually posted here they'd write an essay about how you're wrong about everything cuz they're the best and smartest and funniest and had better SAT scores than you

To add to this, they've actually formed their own 'high level' PUGs that are separate from the existing PUG system. They've got their own Discord and everything. For the 30 people that have been playing it since June 2016, they've somehow split it up even further.

1x

Last time I tried to play, the only server with people was locked. GG.

Also, the graphics are worse than Tribes 2, which came out 16 years ago.

I donated $35 but have never played bc I still run win7 on my PC and I haven't bothered to install steam on my laptop (which might actually be able to run it). Gg archetype I commend your efforts but it's a tough market to enter.

Game will run on a Core 2 Duo with 4GB of ram and a 9800+.

No one wants to run it is the problem.

Back