[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

o stfu retard lies and trust are real every1 gets lied to differently and trusts differently fox news might take off for a bit but the internet is here to stay. see the blogosphere even being a word in the past for further example

and ya bernie sanders rape fantasies are cool especially if they push members of liarpedia that basically flat out rape themselves with their high reactivity authoritarian victim glorification feminism aka internalized patriarchy

remember that tariq troll tweet a few days ago during the OSU shooting?

they actually had that moron on Tucker's show

I mean is this how news works now? They find the most obnoxious person alive to comment and talk about "the issues" now?

I guess this really is the strategy and winning formula for success and prosperity now.
I think that shit is great. It exposes these cunts for who they really are.

There is no working or reasoning with the left. They want full communism, but of course with them at the top and white straight males killed off.

cael is triggered ..watch out.

Besides whining about the demographics that support Trump and the news outlets that are not mainstream liberal, he is making it really known that everyone else is the problem.

hahahah

he so mad this is forum of angry, white, old men

that he can't be the literal Hawaiian chink in our armor

god-emperor-trump.jpg

Last edited:
I think that shit is great. It exposes these cunts for who they really are.

There is no working or reasoning with the left. They want full communism, but of course with them at the top and white straight males killed off.

it is a blood sport now

show no mercy......they shall receive no quarter

Listening to NPR is like listening to anti Trump radio. It is so blatantly biased hardly ever having real full sides delivered. Need to drain the swamp at National PR

NPR has been a little trash lately, even outside the election. They need to not get sucked into the personal interest side of shit as much. Tell me what the fuck is going on and maybe provide some context to a story with a little less analysis or person on the street anecdote.

ppl who regularly listen to radio or watch the news or read news sites or go to church or subscribe to youtube channels are dumb

Back