[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

humor me, fool

lets assume everyone involved is a "trump hater"

what does that have to do with carter page? Page is not Trump.

You're right, Page has been under investigation for 5x as long as Trump and has also not been charged with anything.

we finally got the fbi boys

they're investigating allegations without proof of the crime, we finally caught them doing their job !!

Let's ignore that the dossier was initially commissioned by the Washington Free Beacon, that is, Republicans. Let's conveniently forget that the significant allegations made within the dossier have NOT been disproved. In fact, many of the allegations have been substantiated. No pee tapes though (yet!).

If you're going to bloviate, at least get your facts straight.

The Free Beacon DID NOT FUND the dossier. They funded opposition research on Trump with Fusion GPS. They had *nothing* to do with the dossier.

And most of the allegations within the dossier that are not complete farces were information that was publicly available (email scandals), probably just prior to their additions to the dossier. lol sep 4th or sep 14th.

Trumpists defending an American traitor
Wake up comrades.

It could be charles manson you brick wall. Unlike you most of us are not separated into group think. Identity politics.. facebook opinion. We follow the law here.

"AND I KNOW THE LAW" from guess the movie?

You can't spy on Americans like they did. Doesn't fucking matter who it is.

Just like miranda rights. You can't skip that part even if the cop witnessed someone beat you to death.

Wow.

In fact, many of the allegations have been substantiated. No pee tapes though (yet!).

oh yeah? substantiated by who? Christopher Steele in a yahoo report, used as proof by the FBI to renew a FISA warrant? u mean that circular reporting that happened?

:rofl: ur stupid

what right does the fbi have to investigate this dood without pressing charges ??

clean em all out i say MAGA

JQXXbrq.png

wow yahoo authors researchers worked for gps fusion at the time

it all falling apart

hillary got to gowdy made him quit congress and now she is controlling his twitter it's a real disgrace dood was my hero

it o. k. edofnor, dump will start the maga process any day now

right after fox & friends & hannity tells him what 2 do next

Soooo the dems are for surrendering all rights to privacy, illegal search and seizure and made up false evidence is okay to use in obtaining a warrant?

That accurate?

its cute you think he's not

mueller has to ask him one question

"did you fire the fbi director to kill the russia investigation"

yes - that's obstruction

no - that's lying to the fbi

pick one
roflmao

this is what happens when a fat photographer plays lawyer

That ain't going to win you the whitehouse. I guaranfuckingtee you that. Mark it. Write it down. Tattoo it on your chest so you see it every morning in the mirror

Back