Tried to visit you guys..

DocHolliday

Contributor
Veteran XX
So I started a 14 day trial to see all the changes. The last 2 days I made a few attempts to visit you guys up in Pure Blind(if you are still there) and I was podded every time. Damn warp bubbles are so common now its impossible to go anywhere in nullsec.

My trial is over today so I won't be playing for awhile. Still hurting for money so I cannot justify the cost of restarting my old account.

I was however told about a 21 day trial. Anyone have the ability to refer me so I can use one of those? My goal is to activate it once I start working again and play two accounts. Will use my original account to make money(ratting with my Raven and trade/mining) and this new account will be geared towards PvP only. I think I will go Minmatar. I really like the Rifter and Hurricane fits plus some of the other higher end covops shit. Anyway, if anyone has the ability to help me out send me a pm. I can get you whatever info you need.

we're nowhere near pure blind anymore. We're way over in geminate now, but if we saw you there we would have to pod you, too.

I don't know anything about a 21 day trial

The damn trials block you from going any higher then a cruiser otherwise I would have had a fully fitted cane 4 days in. If I am going out in nullsec alone I am not bringing a slow and more expensive cruiser. :)

Wheres the love Vlasic? I just wanted to say hi and shoot a few people. :(

if you're just trying to get to one place or another get a quick frig with a mwd. nothing can really lock you down quick enough unless you get caught in a drag with a rapier or sabre or something. Don't come to gem as we might be moving soon :p

Back