IS eve becoming boring?

Call For Support disagrees sucka.
Call for Support is the equivalent of recording yourself jumping off of a building repeatedly, and then editing together a clip of the one time you didn't die on contact with the ground. It's supposed to be impressive, not accurate.

I TRUST MY FC'S TO USE IT ACCORDINGLY THEY ARE VERY GOOD.
And if my corp has a very good ship replacement program.
If i lose my ship, but we take out some caps, yay.

ACTUALLY THE TRIAGE MODULE IS GODLY
How would you know, you've never used one?;)

I'm probably the only person in FREEE that actually has the skills to use one, and the knowledge to use it correctly. It's a beast for repping stations, that's for sure.

I tried coming back to EVE and helping a friend fund and organize a new player corp. Probably a lot like Tribalwar Inc. was back in the day. There seem to be a LOT of new players coming in to EVE for some reason at the moment. CCP figured out some marketing or something.

In any case, teaching new players and having throw-away cruiser ops are fun, but it wasn't very challenging for me. The lack of SP's that new players have was frustrating for me to try and FC, so I've moved on back to alliance-level pew pew joining Pandemic Legion.

I think a lot of how much fun you have in this game depends on the people you play with. But it's still the greatest thing about EVE that pilots can change roles like that so quickly and on a whim.

I tried coming back to EVE and helping a friend fund and organize a new player corp. Probably a lot like Tribalwar Inc. was back in the day. There seem to be a LOT of new players coming in to EVE for some reason at the moment. CCP figured out some marketing or something.

In any case, teaching new players and having throw-away cruiser ops are fun, but it wasn't very challenging for me. The lack of SP's that new players have was frustrating for me to try and FC, so I've moved on back to alliance-level pew pew joining Pandemic Legion.

I think a lot of how much fun you have in this game depends on the people you play with. But it's still the greatest thing about EVE that pilots can change roles like that so quickly and on a whim.
What the heck do I need to do to get you in to FREEE? Club you over the head and drag you back to Geminate? :lol:

this is the reason i play this game.

F.R.E.E. Explorer Killboard - Pilot details - Bayer22

and also he's right about the people who you play this game with. The only reason i stuck around for so long is cause of the people in FREEE :)

<3

and also scouting out mining ops is still the best cause i love making carebears cry :D

edit: it's bayer, using my gf's laptop and can't remember my password haha

Back