[slickdeals] I don't think you can find Diablo 2 + LoD cheaper: $4.91

Hmm, the site being located in China is also hinky, but the slickdeals thread does suggest their keys work, stolen or not, so I guess that's good enough.

I'm waiting for my key to get emailed and im down .. ima be on uswest ladder though. Can you still retrieve expired accounts or no?

$5 USD is how much it probably retails for in China. those are likely legit keys, albeit meant for the chinese market. but i have yet to see any publisher ever distinguish between keys from different markets and there are no region issues like there are with dvds. i have a kind of poor friend and he buys all his pc games from Thailand. they are legit, cost 1/5th of the price and he gets a legit CD key to use online.

ps i bought a key from this thread and it worked fine.

I know a guy whose job is to code in assembly. He was able to create a working key generator.

He used to give out dozens of keys a month. He said he had like 50,000 working keys.

Never got one from him :mad:

I like this Blizzard account thing

now I don't have to worry about tracking down the cds/keys for all these games ever again...

just registered my starcraft, wc3+frozen throne, and diablo2+lod

Payment Failed, please contact the Administrator ASAP(2) |

Note: When buying Diablo II cd key, the "Number:" on this window will be D2 Classic cdkey, while "Password:" will be D2 Expansion cdkey. Thank you.

lame

okay i got it to let me pay finally

isn't my receipt number the key?

it is invalid according to blizzard

cy,

go to My Account->My Order->[click your order number]

There should be a "Product Information" bullet with "Number:" and "Password:" fields

Back