Zeitgeist

we need kotz that dirty rapist to add this to the rolodex. but first to summon him:

KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI DENIM JEANS KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI FACTS ABOUT THE SOUTH ACCORDING TO ISUK KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI KURAYAMI

During a 9/11 conspiracy theory thread, Validuz said that in prior schooling he received an engineering degree.

at the absolute best validuz has a civic engineering degree from the university of pheonix online

at worst hes trying to save face because maybe he realizes hes a retard

Validuz, feel free to actually make a legitimate point instead of pretending that you are too smart for proof & logic.
Pretending that I'm too smart? Give me a fucking break. You people are so fucking pathetically insecure. Someone laughs at a statement you make and suddenly they think they're too smart to give any legit points!1

Those buildings were designed to take airliner impact. Yes, you fucking morons, a passenger jet flying into them as a means of attacking the building. Do you know what that means? Do you think that when they were designing them, they didn't factor in the fuel? Or the heat incurred to the support beams by jet fuel burning in closed quarters? Those stupid structural engineers!

Ignorance is astounding. What's even more amazing is your faith in what people tell you. Even if anyone in this thread was right on any matter discussed, it's not because of your personal knowledge or insight, it's because you, like everyone else is following what someone else said. NIST said so, so it must be 100% true!1

i think we actually managed to reach a new level of hilarity for 9/11 threads with validuz' claim of having an engineering degree
Kind of like you and your supposed math degree. Although I didn't claim to have an engineering degree. That's just your retarded brain in overdrive struggling to find answers.

Those buildings were designed to take airliner impact. Yes, you fucking morons, a passenger jet flying into them as a means of attacking the building. Do you know what that means? Do you think that when they were designing them, they didn't factor in the fuel? Or the heat incurred to the support beams by jet fuel burning in closed quarters? Those stupid structural engineers!

Yeah, obviously everything always is designed perfectly when anticipating something that has never happened before. No other building has ever collapsed even without an huge airliner hitting it.

Yeah, obviously everything always is designed perfectly when anticipating something that has never happened before. No other building has ever collapsed even without an huge airliner hitting it.
No, no, no, WC7 didn't get hit, remember. Debris caused a fire and it burned down.

Gosh, stupid engineers.

usually

if someone questioned your background in structural engineering

and you say people could have multiple degrees as a defense

then it would be safe to assume that you are claiming you have an engineering degree

but then again not everyone is wired backwards like validuz

usually

then it would be safe to assume that you are claiming you have an engineering degree

:lol:

usually

:rofl: I could easily lie one way or the other. It's not like anyone is going to prove anything on either side.

You're all full of shit, just like me. And I take great pleasure in exploiting it. None of you have engineering degrees, let alone structural engineering, and yet you all claim to be experts because you watched a video about 9-11 truthers or debunkers. You're all hypocritical morons. None of you, including me, knows jack shit about what happened.

Back