3 - 11-16-2018, 23:07
Hi Mogs
he wants more than that

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 11-16-2018, 23:09
one of his twitter comments:

You are a committed communist an the enemy of this country . You have long been on the payroll of the Russian intelligence services .YOU BELONG in federal prison on DEATH row along with HILLARY an Obama for SEDITION AND HIGH TREASON .

18 retweets

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 11-16-2018, 23:13
I'm calling bull**** on that tweet

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 11-16-2018, 23:21
tw echo chamber won't accept different views

partisanship at an all time high because people see what they want to see

capt tele will post some stuff calling him a rapist soonTM

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 11-16-2018, 23:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
I'm calling bull**** on that tweet
BIGBLACKMIKE on Twitter:

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 11-16-2018, 23:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRhZHI_Xb8g

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 11-16-2018, 23:59
Love bagpipes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOGG7p-EOmQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URVnkkm683c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZV_f88oTG8

Last edited by SeVeReD; 11-17-2018 at 00:14..
Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10 - 11-17-2018, 00:21
Got to love the economics of demanding an increase in minimum wage.

Bernie Sanders on Twitter:

Quote:
I'm re-introducing legislation in the first week of the new Congress to raise the federal minimum wage from $7.25 to $15 an hour. Doing so would directly benefit over 41 million workers, including over half of African-American workers and nearly 60% of Latino workers.
Monday: Darling my wage is going up. Lets get some more debt

Tuesday: I'm not getting enough hours.

Wednesday: Darling we stopped hiring new staff

Thursday: Darling the business is closing stores

Friday: I lost my job.

Monday: I'm struggling at interviews for work at the new minimum wage

Tuesday: I'll just hang out with my other friends who no longer have jobs and we can play Robbin Hood. This city is Nottingham Forest and this gun is my new long bow. Time to mug people who worked hard for what they have cause I deserve those things too.

Wednesday: We don't need to go to work tomorrow so lets smoke some crack.

Thursday: I'm going to prison so tax payers can house and feed me in a locked up facility instead of through welfare.

Friday: Come visit me darling, they still allow me to breed. Lets have 10 kids!

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 11-17-2018, 00:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs View Post
BIGBLACKMIKE on Twitter:
Looks like BIGBLACKMIKE has been hitting the synthoil 'gym' pretty hard.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 11-17-2018, 02:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfxWpOpUv7U

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 11-17-2018, 03:43
Quote:

You are a committed communist an the enemy of this country . You have long been on the payroll of the Russian intelligence services .YOU BELONG in federal prison on DEATH row along with HILLARY an Obama for SEDITION AND HIGH TREASON .

18 retweets
i'd like to punch you the **** out, *****

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 11-17-2018, 08:18
Quote:

18 retweets
rofl i missed this earlier A++ would read tweet again

Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i'd like to punch you the **** out, *****
is this a vanster impression? i'm thinking not

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 11-17-2018, 08:21
I'd love to see the alternative universe where Bernie had won.
It would make interesting time on TW

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
16 - 11-17-2018, 09:29
thx 4 takkn tyme 2 lettuc all no boutchu bein a wyte trash *****ass effemcuck fukn l0s3r mogs smdh lol

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 11-17-2018, 10:06
Quote:
I'm re-introducing legislation in the first week of the new Congress to raise the federal minimum wage from $7.25 to $15 an hour. Doing so would directly benefit over 41 million workers, including over half of African-American workers and nearly 60% of Latino workers.
And, what about everyone else who busted their asses to get to $25 an hour? $30 or $35 an hour? Do all of them also get a pay raise equal to the percentage of the raise for minimum wage? No, no they do not. Instead, their hard work is now worth a lot less all thanks to the government coming in and messing with the economy.

This is how you kill the low-middle class.

I couldn't afford to give all my guys a 100% pay raise and still get work. I compete directly against contractors that hire nothing but illegals and illegals are getting $25-$30 an hour... cash. They bring home more than my guys who make $35+ an hour because they are working for cash, and the government sees them as NOT working so they get everything else for free. Free food, free housing (section 8), free education, free illegal baby birthing, and free medical - all emergency room visits mind you.

Minimum wage laws are bull****. Let the best people compete for the position and they will demand a wage that the position will be forced to pay due to the market. Build the wall, deport every single illegal alien and their anchor-babies; take inventory of how the economy does for a year with NONE of them here, and make a decision on where they are needed.

Get rid of welfare completely except for those who physically cannot labor because it would endanger other employees on the job. IF your bleeding heart cannot stomach the idea of millions of humans going hungry and you have to give these humans money for food, force them to volunteer/work in order to receive their welfare.

Welfare is not what you think it is. It is designed to give the people just enough to keep them from revolting against the ****ed up corporate/government fascist economic system we are currently in. If you want change - true change - you would stop giving millions of people free food. Millions of hungry people are one hell of an army, as hungry people will do WHATEVER in order to eat. The government would no longer be able to cradle multinational corporations paying their peon workers pennies, while the select few take 75% of the yearly payroll expenses.

Besides, with almost every State in the Union locked into unsustainable pension plans for the civil servants, there will be NO money... hell, possibly even the total collapse of the nation in the next 20-30 years. All of our taxes are going to double to pay for some people to retire, while everything that the tax money is supposed to be going for will no longer be funded. Some municipalities pension costs are already 40+% of tax receipts. It's coming.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 11-17-2018, 11:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
And, what about everyone else who busted their asses to get to $25 an hour? $30 or $35 an hour? Do all of them also get a pay raise equal to the percentage of the raise for minimum wage? No, no they do not. Instead, their hard work is now worth a lot less all thanks to the government coming in and messing with the economy.

This is how you kill the low-middle class.

I couldn't afford to give all my guys a 100% pay raise and still get work. I compete directly against contractors that hire nothing but illegals and illegals are getting $25-$30 an hour... cash. They bring home more than my guys who make $35+ an hour because they are working for cash, and the government sees them as NOT working so they get everything else for free. Free food, free housing (section 8), free education, free illegal baby birthing, and free medical - all emergency room visits mind you.

Minimum wage laws are bull****. Let the best people compete for the position and they will demand a wage that the position will be forced to pay due to the market. Build the wall, deport every single illegal alien and their anchor-babies; take inventory of how the economy does for a year with NONE of them here, and make a decision on where they are needed.

Get rid of welfare completely except for those who physically cannot labor because it would endanger other employees on the job. IF your bleeding heart cannot stomach the idea of millions of humans going hungry and you have to give these humans money for food, force them to volunteer/work in order to receive their welfare.

Welfare is not what you think it is. It is designed to give the people just enough to keep them from revolting against the ****ed up corporate/government fascist economic system we are currently in. If you want change - true change - you would stop giving millions of people free food. Millions of hungry people are one hell of an army, as hungry people will do WHATEVER in order to eat. The government would no longer be able to cradle multinational corporations paying their peon workers pennies, while the select few take 75% of the yearly payroll expenses.

Besides, with almost every State in the Union locked into unsustainable pension plans for the civil servants, there will be NO money... hell, possibly even the total collapse of the nation in the next 20-30 years. All of our taxes are going to double to pay for some people to retire, while everything that the tax money is supposed to be going for will no longer be funded. Some municipalities pension costs are already 40+% of tax receipts. It's coming.
How do your competitors afford to pay so much cash? Do they just do cash jobs or something?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 11-17-2018, 12:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
How do your competitors afford to pay so much cash? Do they just do cash jobs or something?
Honestly, I have no idea. I don't think the State cares at all and allows this to happen.

When you go to the contractor's license board website and search for a competitor, many times you will see they have 1 or 2 employees - husband and wife. Yet, if you go to one of their jobs (that I lost out on), half of Mexico is there working. The only thing I can think of is that they 'sub' out the work to a bunch of other companies. You used to see a husband owning the general contracting company and the wife owns a different company that gets work from her husband and then subs that out too.

I am deathly afraid of hiring anyone that is not eligible for employment in the US or Cali. I know that if I were to hire an illegal, the State would dig in my books with a fine-toothed comb.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
20 - 11-17-2018, 12:30
Why is it still $15 anyway? They've been demanding that for years. Shouldn't it be higher than that now?

Page 1 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I love bernie sanders

Social Website Bullshit