From Seinfeld to bagels, it was always easy to be a Jew in America. What changed?

don't claim trauma...

but it's sensible to accept that a history of trauma, subjugation, deprivation and segregation might have a few knock on effects

not to mention anal rape

But the kidnapping and sale was done mostly by other Africans and has absolutely nothing to do with any living person today. I also doubt that ppl generally worked their slaves to death. They were an expensive asset and essential to a profitable farm. I'm sure most had better conditions than if they had remained in Africa.

Do I get to claim trauma for any bad things that happened to white people in the last 200 years?

you should

if you are not financially and career benefiting off of something bad that happened to someone you never knew or met and can barely even name..........who you may or may not even be related to by bloodline........then you not playing the game of YOU ARE THE BIGGEST VICTIM...........come on DOWN

it is more far important than education and actual skill sets now.

it is by far the most important factor in any of our lives

and will yet again outlive all of us

don't claim trauma...

but it's sensible to accept that a history of trauma, subjugation, deprivation and segregation might have a few knock on effects

not to mention anal rape

how far back though?

and for how long?

I'm owed some free oil and coal because of how bad jungles and dinosaurs were to my great great great great ancestors

REPARATIONS ARE OWED

AND THEY WERE FIRST ON THIS LAND

Last edited:
don't claim trauma...

not to mention anal rape

Well I am white so I can claim the holocaust + anti-Semitic effect right?

you're probably deeply troubled because your ancestors were criminals who committed grave crimes against the indigenous folks

take 10 tendies, 5 hail mary's and vote green for the rest of your life

my ancestors who fought in all these bullshit WORLD WARS over lies and deceit got PTSD

and I think I'm still suffering from that too

it is in my genes and jeans tbh

NOW PAY ME

anyway, gotta go - The Melbourne Cup starts in 8 minutes.

I'm exercising my right to have a public holiday off work for a horse race.

you're probably deeply troubled because your ancestors were criminals who committed grave crimes against the indigenous folks

take 10 tendies, 5 hail mary's and vote green for the rest of your life

yo

bruh

most yppl can say "my ancestors were criminals who committed grave crimes against my other ancestors" b/c internal europeen strife and whatnot

i guess u can p much say that ~worldwide~ except 4 the rainbow happy ppl of new zealand

yo

bruh

most yppl can say "my ancestors were criminals who committed grave crimes against my other ancestors" b/c internal europeen strife and whatnot

i guess u can p much say that ~worldwide~ except 4 the rainbow happy ppl of new zealand

Unless u are a Maori

maori not even original ppl of new Zealand

they just showed up and ate the real ones

Blacks were generally not worked to death. Coolies were very much expendable and replaceable. Not that blacks exactly had fun during the late 19th century but I mean these dudes were being murdered over rumors of them having 'better' gold claims. Just white dudes walking over and bam bam. The great thing was they generally didn't it was just unsusbstantiated rumor and because they're Chinese their life doesnt matter.

that isn't exactly true

i realize you aren't from the West Coast but their story is better known out here since this is where they worked, were dumped, trafficked, shanghai'd and killed in a rather regular fashion......in manners that were worse than regular WILD WESTERN justice

Chinese Massacre at Deep Creek

Hells Canyon massacre - Wikipedia

they were denied basic rights just like any other group of blacks in the SOUTH

Chinese Exclusion Act - Wikipedia

so it wasn't just property

if anything they wish they were given a place to live and stay and free food like the slaves had it........instead of selling salt in the desert after working too hard and being paid too little (or nothing) finishing the railroads in our most rural and god awful secluded locations.

there......that is my victim hood regurgitation I don't care about but was forced to learn
You're talking about two different groups. The previous comments were about the japanese during wwII. You're talking about Chinese in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Shanghaiing wasn't something that was used against Chinese. That was something that American and English sailors had to worry about

Hells canyon massacre and deep creek massacre are actually the same place. The event is known as the Hells Canyon Massacre, The Deep Creek Masacre and the Snake River Massacre, but they all reference the same thing.

I'm not saying chinese didn't have it rough in this country but again, compared to the blacks? Not even close imho

Back