WelchesXV
Old
761 - 04-27-2015, 16:07

Sponsored Links
bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
762 - 04-27-2015, 20:51

Last edited by bonepuppet; 04-27-2015 at 21:04..
Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
763 - 04-27-2015, 22:38

Yaason
VeteranXX
Old
764 - 04-27-2015, 22:39
I've done that. With an ex gf. I was drunk and thought I could dance my leg over her head in a club. It was pretty funny.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
765 - 04-27-2015, 23:13

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
766 - 04-27-2015, 23:58

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
767 - 04-28-2015, 01:10

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
768 - 04-28-2015, 05:47

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
769 - 04-28-2015, 09:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
dude in the pickup was pulling the classic dick maneuver... never going fast enough to fully pass the truck trapping the camero... dude was an idiot and prolly raging out in his car and got a little crazy and came back early.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
770 - 04-28-2015, 09:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
When s collide.

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
771 - 04-28-2015, 11:51
He didn't come back early, he lost control

also at indicator

also also fix ur brake lights after you get all those dents removed

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
772 - 04-28-2015, 12:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
dude in the pickup was pulling the classic dick maneuver... never going fast enough to fully pass the truck trapping the camero... dude was an idiot and prolly raging out in his car and got a little crazy and came back early.
yea happened to me with a pickup in my front and a semi to my right and my exit coming up (headed to work). pickup going 5-10 under the speed limit. cars behind me. would have missed the exit if the semi didn't slow down after seeing me signalling for over a minute, waving my arms for the pickup to gtfo, progessively acting like more of an *******, etc. of course the pickup thought i was trying to start a fight with him by doing all of that and started going like 90 to catch up to me, cut me off again, flailed his arms around, followed me most of the way to work. **** pickup drivers.

Last edited by Veniggs; 04-28-2015 at 12:16..
Benzer
VeteranXV
Old
773 - 04-28-2015, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
yea happened to me with a pickup in my front and a semi to my right and my exit coming up (headed to work). pickup going 5-10 under the speed limit. cars behind me. would have missed the exit if the semi didn't slow down after seeing me signalling for over a minute, waving my arms for the pickup to gtfo, progessively acting like more of an *******, etc. of course the pickup thought i was trying to start a fight with him by doing all of that and started going like 90 to catch up to me, cut me off again, flailed his arms around, followed me most of the way to work. **** pickup drivers.
When I'm in this situation what I like to do is put my turn signal on and then slow down and then change lanes and then take my exit.

This usually works better than speeding up, driving on the shoulder and gesticulating like a madman.

Wiglaf
VeteranX
Old
774 - 04-28-2015, 12:37
Quote:
add this to your problem solving toolbox: you're allowed to slow down and get behind the semi

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
775 - 04-28-2015, 12:41
yea (see: cars behind me) i tried about midway through but there were several cars behind me for the length of the semi and they didn't slow down. the dude was doing a real good job of clogging up the passing lane

Last edited by Veniggs; 04-28-2015 at 12:44..
dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
776 - 04-28-2015, 12:50
Quote:
yea (see: cars behind me) i tried about midway through but there were several cars behind me for the length of the semi and they didn't slow down. the dude was doing a real good job of clogging up the passing lane
That makes no sense. When you slowed down to get behind the semi, the cars behind you continued on at the same speed? Are you a retard or do you just play one on the internet?

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
777 - 04-28-2015, 13:04
ya this is not adding up

u r a bad driver arent u

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
778 - 04-28-2015, 13:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsack View Post
That makes no sense. When you slowed down to get behind the semi, the cars behind you continued on at the same speed? Are you a retard or do you just play one on the internet?
if you're asking if the guy directly behind was not accomodating at all when i slowed down w/ my blinker on, then yea that happened. i didn't want to disrupt traffic even more and really had no clue the traffic law breaking hick was going keep doing what he was doing

*that was a while ago anyway. by now i have enough experience around here after being run off the road by pickups and then honked at+given the bird for it, rear ended at at a stoplight, having them dent my hood backing into me at a drive thru, etc that it is my lot in life to be inconvenienced and endangered by them and to just avoid them in traffic if possible

Last edited by Veniggs; 04-28-2015 at 13:55..
Wiglaf
VeteranX
Old
779 - 04-28-2015, 14:07
if he can't back off your bumper it ain't your problem.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
780 - 04-28-2015, 14:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
He didn't come back early, he lost control

also at indicator

also also fix ur brake lights after you get all those dents removed
that's the part that got me laughing. He signaled his intention to pass on the shoulder. Good one.

Also noticed the taillight out. I see cars in that kind of shape and I avoid them. Good indication of who is behind the wheel.

Page 39 of 1007

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert. alex dare levert , eat my ass nash , fuk u nash , kill yourself midxe , lemon licked my butthole , lol trump lost forever loser , odio is a faggot , odio is a massive faggot , odio is gif king , oven dodgers , overconfidence often times