Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Mav said:
fraggle is different

he's smart, jewish, whatever

this is why i hate helping people, one minute they are all over your nuts wanting this or that for free

next minute ITS BANDWAGON TIME WH000000000000 WH000000000000 fucking fuck assfuck sumbitch

lol....dude, you really think i care about ones weight? i'm fragz friend and although u and i don't hang out, i have no hostility towards you whatsoever....you're a spazola...relax...and yah, i know he's banned....

herbtown said:
lol....dude, you really think i care about ones weight? i'm fragz friend and although u and i don't hang out, i have no hostility towards you whatsoever....you're a spazola...relax...and yah, i know he's banned....
herb u reject he is banned and cant see this for the 80th time

Mav said:
you amuse me

you'll never in your lifetime go through what someone like me, or gfg, or yoda or anyone else that gets the shit we do

you'll never understand

theres no way you can

i see kids these days and i think of such innocence they have, such bliss for what people in the world has in store, they know not of

fuck'em, let them die, rot

let osama whatever the fuck crash more planes, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, let saddam unleash nukes, good, nuke the fucking planet, take us all out in one big swipe

let them fucking burning for eternity, let'em see what a 1/10th of the pain is like, a fucking FRACTION of what a lifetime of someone like me has

fuck'em

wow, I'd fucking hate to live a life that that

This thread is classic... :rofl: U've done it again Aestis, u managed to hunt down 2 fatties w/ one spear... GJ!

Mav said:
i could care less what happens

and nothing you've been through compares to my life which despite what most faggots here think, is alot more shit than just being fat

haha
give me a fucking break

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day.
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way,
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay!

Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder,
It's the truth, it's "actch'll"
Everything is "satisfactch'll."

Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!