mitch jones, manager at al futtaim logistics in dubai, YOU'RE NEXT

ucl = under cover lover = opsayo's first smurf name in tribe that he use for like a year or 2 while he sit in obs not getting picked in any pickup games cuz he bad

during this time he develop heart and soul 4 game and learn a lot from watching top level players compete

now he a tribe king

it too bad most noob get discourage when they not get picked in pickup game and not want to sit in observer or watch demos to learn the game

then they cry about not getting picked

sorry i not want u 2 ruin my fun with ur noobyness LOLOLOLOL

ucl = under cover lover = opsayo's first smurf name in tribe that he use for like a year or 2 while he sit in obs not getting picked in any pickup games cuz he bad

during this time he develop heart and soul 4 game and learn a lot from watching top level players compete

now he a tribe king

do you go out of your way to come across as a fucking nigger

now he a tribe king

it too bad most noob get discourage when they not get picked in pickup game and not want to sit in observer or watch demos to learn the game

then they cry about not getting picked

sorry i not want u 2 ruin my fun with ur noobyness LOLOLOLOL
did you type this with your forehead? I can barely read this shit.

Back