Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [drama] brother and i fisty cuff
Page 6 of 6
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
101 - 05-31-2010, 15:53
that was february, different situation and had pissed me off
since february i've been determining if things can get better, or who to take his place as a renter. Things didnt get better. Showed the place today to someone interested. They will let me know in a few weeks tops.
if that doesnt work, i can eat a few months of extra payments while craigsearching

Sponsored Links
Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 05-31-2010, 15:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
that was february, different situation and had pissed me off
since february i've been determining if things can get better, or who to take his place as a renter. Things didnt get better. Showed the place today to someone interested. They will let me know in a few weeks tops.
if that doesnt work, i can eat a few months of extra payments while craigsearching
You put up with hm a lot longer than I would have.

You also might just have to move to a cheaper place. I'm in a similar situation currently (in-between jobs, probably going to have to take a less paying job and move to a cheaper apartment in the meantime) .

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
103 - 05-31-2010, 15:57
no can do, bought it
i'm just enjoying the extra spending money a room mate brings in, plus being able to fund my retirement accounts

so even without one, i can tighten up the belt to uncomfortable levels. Spartan living is not unknown to me.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 05-31-2010, 15:58
you sound pretty intolerable to be around

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
105 - 05-31-2010, 16:02
you're intolerable

kharnal
VeteranX
Old
106 - 05-31-2010, 16:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
Goshin have you ever tried to stab your older brother?
My little brother is extraordinarily short (he took growth hormones from age 10). He used to try to stab me every month or so. My mom never believed me. It was insane.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
107 - 05-31-2010, 16:04
oh right i missed that question
yes i've tried to stab my brother once
we were younger
he was still a douche

i was a pretty insane little kid. ADHD, temper tantrum issues, some medical things which caused me to freak out
i taught myself how to cool off, would put myself in time out if needed, get out of the stimuli zone, away from things if it was overbearing on my nervous system and such. taught myself to lip read apparently (i dont know how anymore). So if you are wanting to use that as something pointing to how i'm irrational and a terrible person, you need different bait

Mindflayr
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 05-31-2010, 16:32
One of my best friends is 30. His brother is 35. The younger brother has a nice IT job. The brother works part time for my company doing Data Entry. (I Am Friends with Both but only met the older one through the younger one.)

He sleeps on his brothers counch because he cant save up enough money (spends it on Pot) to pay for a bedroom, so he pays to sleep on the coach.

His goal in life is to wait until his parents rretire, and he is hoping they will just give him 1 of their 5 properties (THey are both Blue Collar hard workers who bought 1 property each time the market dipped the last 30 years because they work hard and save every penny). Once they give him a property for free (in his head, we dont think they will), then he can live off renting out allt he rooms, and he never has to have a real job.

At 18 he went to UEI, he bailed on it, even tho he was a decent mechanic. He just has no follow through. Then he went into the Military to "straighten himself out". In boot camp when he realized there were going to "break him and remake him" and he wasnt down for that government "mind control" ****, he faked a psych conidition to get thrown out. Later he went to CEi at the same time his brother and myself did. He paid the 10g (loans) but stopped going halfway through. I am sure he justified it to himself that it was a waste of time.

That was all 8 year ago. He hasnt done anything but work as little as possible since then, while sponging off friends and family. He has 2 people left, me who is his friend/boss, but wont loan him money or let him live with me, and his brother who is about ready to throw him out.

Some people youc an bend over backwards to help. Youc an evern have their suceessfull little brother "show them" how to be a productive member of society. And some of them... they are just hopeless until they hit rock bottom.

Let him go be someone elses problem. You did your time Goshin. Don't swear him off forever, and someday you can be cool again, just dont make the mistake of trying to help him or let him take advantage of you. Good Luck.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
109 - 05-31-2010, 16:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindflayr View Post
One of my best friends is 30. His brother is 35. The younger brother has a nice IT job. The brother works part time for my company doing Data Entry. (I Am Friends with Both but only met the older one through the younger one.)

He sleeps on his brothers counch because he cant save up enough money (spends it on Pot) to pay for a bedroom, so he pays to sleep on the coach.

His goal in life is to wait until his parents rretire, and he is hoping they will just give him 1 of their 5 properties (THey are both Blue Collar hard workers who bought 1 property each time the market dipped the last 30 years because they work hard and save every penny). Once they give him a property for free (in his head, we dont think they will), then he can live off renting out allt he rooms, and he never has to have a real job.

At 18 he went to UEI, he bailed on it, even tho he was a decent mechanic. He just has no follow through. Then he went into the Military to "straighten himself out". In boot camp when he realized there were going to "break him and remake him" and he wasnt down for that government "mind control" ****, he faked a psych conidition to get thrown out. Later he went to CEi at the same time his brother and myself did. He paid the 10g (loans) but stopped going halfway through. I am sure he justified it to himself that it was a waste of time.

That was all 8 year ago. He hasnt done anything but work as little as possible since then, while sponging off friends and family. He has 2 people left, me who is his friend/boss, but wont loan him money or let him live with me, and his brother who is about ready to throw him out.

Some people youc an bend over backwards to help. Youc an evern have their suceessfull little brother "show them" how to be a productive member of society. And some of them... they are just hopeless until they hit rock bottom.

Let him go be someone elses problem. You did your time Goshin. Don't swear him off forever, and someday you can be cool again, just dont make the mistake of trying to help him or let him take advantage of you. Good Luck.
best part of mindflayr posts?

the weird capitalization tally: 12

Mindflayr
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 05-31-2010, 16:42
I do it just for you now HK. <3

scotsman
VeteranX
Old
111 - 05-31-2010, 16:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindflayr View Post

couch, mother****er

COUCH

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
112 - 05-31-2010, 16:45

Mindflayr
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 05-31-2010, 17:18
Holy terrible. That is pretty :/ . I Needs my spellcheck. I am going to go sit on my Coaunch now.

scotsman
VeteranX
Old
114 - 05-31-2010, 17:30

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
115 - 06-01-2010, 01:26
so, we had dinner at the parents house tonight. Dad's birthday on thursday and I'll be gone. Ended up getting a Ion USB vinyl record to computer for burning on cds thing for $80, big sale on amazon if you want one

ANYWAY, afterward i come home and we sit down and talk about stuff
He's got 30-60 days to find a place. He seemed distant and had one word responses that were ringing hollow of "sure" or "ya" or whatever
so whatever

but he's gone in max 2 months.

Page 6 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [drama] brother and i fisty cuff

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma thread , fill holes...with dirt , goshin , goshin fucks men , goshin sucks..his brother , he swang and missed , incest , lol dude! , my brother sucks , shirtless wonder , shit thread shit poster , they took my couch , tuts my barreh