[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

From the Hill --- nice recap and a good intro to getting started. Especially with Hillary. Too bad Bill will be in the middle of this. I wonder how much money they have siphoned out of the "foundation" over the last two years. I would love to see what has gone on with their funds.
Trump can help the American public reconcile these issues, too, by declassifying all briefings to Congress’s “Gang of Eight” leadership, so that the public can see what our leaders were being told behind closed doors and what they were claiming on the public airwaves.
This right here drives me nuts. Our what? Our leaders? :nuts:

Holy fuck. I know this is off topic, but is that fucking Jonestown? I had no idea it was that many people... fucking crazy.

Thats not even all of them. I remember when this happened and planes were circling the compound showing all the bodies. Then there was also an airport where a couple people..i think one was some kind of district rep or something from NYC, had come to visit and were trying to escape and were shot

This right here drives me nuts. Our what? Our leaders? :nuts:

Yeah - there is a shitty ring to that. They are elected officials. They are there to do a job - not necessarily to "lead" us but to serve us. We are supposed to be the leaders. Eventually, after out of touch fucks start to actually believe that they are like parents of children who would be lost without them - the children rise up, chop their fucking heads off and move on again. Never ceases to amaze me how we have to learn the same lessons over and over and over.

Still - I am looking forward to seeing some people pay for all this shit on the democrat side. In a way, I know it's just more of the same waste of time bullshit but people need to be taught a lesson. If it is against the law to call in a bomb threat - leading the country down a bullshit trail based on kaka should be punishable as well.

God damn. The day the Mueller probe was announced reminded me of Trump election eve.

The folks I heard the day of the Mueller announcement had the exact same attitude as election day. They were convinced and celebrating. Same pattern over and over. You haven't learned shit. And now - you are "traumatized". Well, sit back and watch. I hope we follow this trail back to all the motherfuckers who perpetrated this McCarthyesque power play. Starting with that bitch Clinton and let's reveal in a court of law exactly why Trump calls her "crooked". Then - bring Obama into this. I voted for him. But, I want to see what part he played in pulling strings on his way out. The idea that all that shit went down without his approval is silly. And - if it did - we need some heads on stakes anyways. C'mon William Barr - do your job. Do what many of us want. Make sure this shit doesn't happen again.

I believe the major announcement from Trump will coincide with the election cycle. Yeah - eat that shit. Keep promoting assholes. They have mostly gone quiet, haven't they. Why? They are scared. And they have good reason. Here comes a dose of your own medicine. The difference is that there will be something to show for it.

Last edited:
Most of these fuckers are a bit crooked - both sides. I couldn't care less who gets indicted for what reason. However - the event I am interested in is the play to change the outcome of a valid election by using government agencies, resources and taxpayer money.

well hey, at least trump isn't making it easy to destroy
him with drug intolerance, even though most every junior high and high schools in this country is training to go against good guys with guns.

Last edited:
I don't believe things are going according to what the democrats planned

Hundreds of protesters rally against Rep. Ilhan Omar as she makes Southern California appearance

The protesters, critical of Omar’s words, lined a sidewalk area outside the Hilton hotel in Woodland Hills, waving Isreali flags in a heavy show of solidarity against the freshman congresswoman’s appearance at the Hilton. A handful of counterprotesters across the streets held up signs in support of Omar, even as one person wearing a MAGA hat yelled through a megaphone, “Look at those liberal losers.”

A mix of MAGA hats, Jewish community members and Evangelical pro-Israel types. Police guessing around 1,000 people.

y aren't the radical leftist antifa posters posting anymore

mueller is done they should be rejoicing

vanster
triple
phaytal
dumpsterhumper

where r u guys

Back