we should start tracking down former tribers for an epic where are they now thread.

where's Rapscallion Jones? Ceiling_fan? herbtown?

and I wonder what became of Mav after he had a breakdown and got banned for his own good?

Last edited:
what happened to hoo_man and beavisnuke
HooMan.JPG

I talk to Hoo_Man on a pretty regular basis. Recently hes been on several religious and politically charged rampages on facebook chat with me. We occasionally game when hes not messed up on whatever his drug of the week is. He and ResolvE (now Sea_TurtlE) live pretty close to each other so I hear about both of them often. I'll mention that he's being searched for on Tribalwar.com. See if he makes an appearance.

The real question is, how many of these losers have off'd themselves and nobody knows? Over/Under 6.

Last edited:
He had to have either a roid problem or a rage problem or both. Like everyone on TW yells at each other and calls each other parrot rapists etc. But it seemed like Sarca could become genuinely furious at the things he was reading.

sarca was the only dude I've ever argued with on the internet who made me think I'd be in big trouble if we ever met.

I talk to Coldshot and Breaker occasionally on facebook... Wonderdog too. Lost touch with Pubknight completely years ago though.

hooman got hooked on coke after he thought he was a real celebrity for winning a video soccer game in korea and shoutcasting for TSN

Back